Searshomeservices.co

Searshomeservices.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Searshomeservices.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Searshomeservices.co?

“Unreliable,and devoid of even a sliver of value.”

Steve C.
7/5/19

I had Sears out to my home 5 times before they could properly repair my Kenmore dryer. Iwas without a dryer for over a month waiting for parts or return service appointments. I then made an appointment for my water softner maintenance check,to only be given a another slap in the face by not getting a NO CALL NO SHOW, on the service day. Their response when I called was" the tech called in sick", we're sorry for the inconvenience! This is the worst customer service I have ever received. How can they stay in business?....oh wait they are out of business! How can the customer get any retribution for poor performances by this business, when they JUST DO NOT CARE....

stevec630
July 5th, 2019

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE SEARS HOME SERVICES,OR SEARS HOME WARRANTY SERVICE.....BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

You can't ,unless you have 30-40 minutes to wait on hold.

By Steve C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Searshomeservices.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Searshomeservices.co?

Have a question about Searshomeservices.co?