SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara reviews

Tel: 408-882-2700
adacoordinator@scscourt.org

mci4
6/7/16
If you are raped by an entitled rich white guy, expect him to get a light sentence. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/judge-in-stanford-rape-case-is-being-threatened-who-is-aaron-persky.html?_r=0
nojinp
9/5/15
My landscaper didn't send its workers on purpose. When I went to its address to beg for work or refund, it poured water and cussed at me. CAcontractor's board ordered it to refund, but part. Instead, I tried to review on Yelp. After coincidentally it bought an ad, Yelp ended up deleting mine. I billed 200 by small claim court and it counter-claimed 1300 in the name of stalking & Yelp abuse. 1st judge ordered me to bring an interpreter so I hired one @200. Later 2nd judge recommended not to use an interpreter "for me". But I used her as I already brought. Then he ordered me to speak only my 1st language. I made mistakes speaking some English as having practiced like it before hiring her. Finally he had me pay 1300 to CAnativescapes. Yes, I was ignorant & naive; Judges were powerful & scary.

Questions? Get answers from the SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara staff and other customers.

SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara?