SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara

SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara

SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara also ranks 63rd among Government sites.

How would you rate SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara?

“Some Partial judges toyed with me.”

Nojin P.
9/5/15

My landscaper didn't send its workers on purpose. When I went to its address to beg for work or refund, it poured water and cussed at me. CAcontractor's board ordered it to refund, but part. Instead, I tried to review on Yelp. After coincidentally it bought an ad, Yelp ended up deleting mine. I billed 200 by small claim court and it counter-claimed 1300 in the name of stalking & Yelp abuse. 1st judge ordered me to bring an interpreter so I hired one@200. Later 2nd judge recommended not to use an interpreter "for me". But I used her as I already brought. Then he ordered me to speak only my 1st language. I made mistakes speaking some English as having practiced like it before hiring her. Finally he had me pay 1300 to CAnativescapes. Yes, I was ignorant & naive; Judges were powerful & scary.

nojinp
September 5th, 2015
mci4
June 7th, 2016
If you are raped by an entitled rich white guy, expect him to get a light sentence. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/judge-in-stanford-rape-case-is-being-threatened-who-is-aaron-persky.html?_r=0

Questions? Get answers from the SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara staff and other customers.

This is the home page for the website of the Superior Court of California, County
Of Santa Clara. The website contains e-services and information for the local legal community and the public,
Including litigants and pro pers, or people representi...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara?

Have a question about SuperiorCourtofCaliforniaSantaClara?