Review of Schoola

601 Montgomery Street, Suite 675
San Francisco, CA 94111, US
help@schoola.com

11/24/17

Not overwhelmingly pleased with the purchases I have made - difficult with their photos to see what you're actually getting size-wise and quality wise. Need better measurements. Buyer beware on purchases though I have had about 25% of items that have been decent enough for me to wear ... the other items I simply sent back to them to fundraise for my school system ... more on this ahead.
My biggest frustration with this company comes from when I sent in items to raise funds for my childhood schools. The first time, items processed in a timely manner, most items accepted and a small amount was raised.
The second time, however, was a fiasco. I sent in a full bag of some of my nicest items that I no longer wore, and items from Schoola that didn't fit/weren't what I expected. I reinforced it with tape just in case to ensure all of my beloved items were used for fundraising, not lost in transit. I believe it was somewhere from 8 months to a year until it was processed AFTER they received the bag (it had a tracking number). There was much emailing with the company to get an update. When this was said and done, they accepted two items. Just 2. These were gorgeous articles of clothing, some new with tags, and others they deemed good enough to sell to me the first time around. When I inquired with the company as to why they said the bag only contained 2 items. Not true, especially given the care I took to tape it up and the weight on file with the mailing company and no notice of damage by them. Perhaps you lost it over the course of 8+ months, Schoola?
Schoola stole from not only me, but the menial funds that would have been raised for the school system. Its quite shameful, actually. Do not trust them with your items!
As far as the funds actually raised, they are menial. Best to have a local yard sale - you'll make more.

Tip for consumers: Avoid donating altogether.
Buy with caution.
Better to yard sale either way.

en1681
11/8/17

I've only bought, not donated as a fundraiser. Less than impressed with their quality, QC and so on. Many items are listed incorrectly; i got two sweaters I'm pretty sure are men's, listed as women's. Items listed in "good" condition really were crap; pilled, stretched out, covered in stains, etc. I wouldn't donate anything like that myself. Jeans listed a Levi's were Denizen, a low end brand made by Levi's exclusively for Target. Not that its bad but NOT what i thought I was getting or was listed as.

First couple of times, i just let it go. Last one, I let them know, they refunded me and gave me credit. Going to complain again, not so much for the credit, but to let them know they need to work on being more accurate. If they give me credit again, I'll use it, and move on. Just not worth it when more than half of what you order is crap and unsuable.

amandah162
8/13/17

I am always a natural skeptic, but two years ago I decided to give Schoola a shot to raise money for my kids preschool. I sent a few bags in and they were processed and sold quickly, so I decided to organize a bigger school wide clothing drive. We're a small school, but we still raised $1300 and it was great. That said, even then I noticed that none of the designer items with tags still on them ever seemed to make it on the site. (You may say - maybe they just sold very quickly. Sure, that's totally possible. I may have missed the sale of every one of those items because they were snatched up so quickly. But the total money going to the school did not seem to reflect this.) Still, when my daughter switched schools I decided to try sending a few bags in for the new school - again as a test run before suggesting a large school wide fundraiser. Six months later and multiple emails with them and the clothes were still not processed. Eventually I just sort of gave up. But I just double checked the site to see if the clothes has ever been processed and I see that apparently the 2 bags I sent were processed and 100% were sold - and the school earned a total of $5. $5 from six sales after two entire bags of clothing. Sure, maybe a bunch of what I sent didn't meet the standard. That's totally possible. But, again, a bunch of it was designer kids clothes and it great condition - some with the tags still on. Whether it is because these items never make it on the site to begin with, or because the percentage that goes to the school is so minuscule that the effort and time involved amounts to a complete waste of time - either way, something has changed at Schoola and it doesn't seem right. I won't be recommending or using Schoola anymore.

erina57
2/22/17

I started my school using schools back in April of 2015, to help raise some extra funds for the 8th grade class. The first year of dealing with them was great. The bags and shipping were originally free of charge, and the school would receive 40% of what the items sold for. Then last December when I contacted them because our quarterly check that had always been about 1500.00 ended up being just over 500.00 when I contacted them they told me that the shipping cost for our boxes of clothing was over 500.00. I was shocked. We had earned approximately 2500.00 during my time doing schoola. Since this was found money for the class I passed it on to the next class. There was still a ton of clothes that we had sent in being sold and the next class continued to send clothes in. We had not received a check since last summer but items were still being showed that they were selling. The class this year received a check for 65.00. I think that our school will be all done with them because it is not worth the time or effort for a 60.00 payout. Very sad that something that started out so good turned to something that schools barley benefit from.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Erin. Thank you for the feedback. We are still a very young company and are still learning how to best balance covering processing costs with giving the most back to the schools who donated clothing to raise funds. It is true that we found it necessary to calculate shipping costs into our processing fees. I am sorry you feel Schoola isn’t working for you, but I am glad to hear that you have earned $2,500 so far.
catherinea26
2/3/17

Our scho signed up for this in September 2016 and we had to fight with them to find our bags and list the items. Out of 7 bags of EXPENSIVE items, only 10 were listed. They also claim they give you "free" bags but they deduct the cost of the shipping from your sales. Somebody is making a lot of money at Schoola, but it's not the schools!

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Catherine. Thank you for the feedback. We received a record number of donations from the 2015-2016 school year, which has delayed our normal processing time significantly. We're working hard to catch up, with new processes and additional staff. We are still taking the time to check every single item that makes it onto our site. We do also have certain criteria, which include original price but also cover conditions of the items. If the items are not up to our standards, they will not be resold on our website, regardless of price, in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. That being said, items that do not fit our criteria to be sold online are sold through other avenues, and still earn something back for the donor schools.
sb233
12/12/16

I'm surprised there's so many negative reviews! I've been ordering from Schoola for almost a year now and I absolutely love the deals that you can get. If I ever had an issue with anything, they were quick to help fix it. All you have to do is contact them and let them know, and they are more than willing to help you! I always select good and blemished clothes and have gotten many "blemished" clothes that are almost flawless! Amazing site, great customer service, great cause, fast shipping (even the free shipping!). Thank you Schoola for helping me and my family so much. <3

Tip for consumers: Use my referral link to get a free $10 credit and an addition $10 credit for making a collection!

gretem1
12/8/16

We did a cothing drive for my kids school back in May and sent it to schoola. When I followed up with them 3 months later they still hadn't even processed any of the items. Its now December, 7 months after sending thousands of dollars worth of clothing and we haven't seen a dollar or heard anything. Totally unacceptable and is looking more & more like scam.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hello Grete,
We received donations were received on 8/30/16. It is true your items have not yet been sorted and photographed for listing due to a backlog in donation processing -- we received a record number of donations this year, which has delayed our normal processing time significantly. We're working hard to catch up, with new processes and additional staff. We are still taking the time to check every single item that makes it onto our site. We really appreciate you bearing with us through these delays, and are looking forward to being able to turn your items into funds for your school.
Sincerely,
Ashlie
clairep22
12/2/16

I'm so glad I was referred to this site. I am a little obsessed with thrift shopping, but now I definitely prefer online-thrifting after visiting this site! I've saved so much from purchasing here, and have not had any problems with orders. My items come as described, if not better. Most of my items have said they are in "good" condition... in my opinion they were mostly in great, like-new condition. Plus, they have free shipping! Sure, the free shipping takes 14-21 days...but It's FREE! They have a huge variety of brands, some of which I hardly ever find at Goodwill and other shops. If you love thrifting, or want brand name clothing for a lot less but don't want to go out of your house, I highly recommend Schoola. Oh, and they donate to schools which is awesome!

PS, here's my link to sign up so you can receive $10 when signing up to use on anything!:

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Thanks, Claire! We love you too!
jastinj
11/23/16

they were used to a great company but No longer usable for me to shop at there anymore...
credit $ does not count as real $ so even they have promoting like %off thing it doesnt take discount for credit amount plus u have to pay shipping.
i dont buy clothes from this company anymore.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Jastin, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear you are disappointed in our policies. Our promotions are designed to not only get you a great deal on pre-loved clothing, but to also raise money to go back to our partner schools who donated the items in hopes of putting the funds towards programs like art and music for kids. If you have any questions you are welcome to reach out to us a help@schoola.com. Sincerely, Ashlie
stephaniek62
10/30/16

Wow........just read all of these awful reviews. I too have been extremely dissappointed with this company. Even more frustrating is the generic response each reviewer has gotten-well, actions speak louder than words! I have mostly been a donar. My complaints are-Women's clothes listed as children's , men's shirts listed as women's. Prices are all over the charts- some being over priced by 100.00 and nwt items way under priced -no rhyme or reasoning to your system. I have complained, but recieved the same bs, with promises to improve,but the same problems have occurred over and over. And oh, did I mention? Many clothes never ever listed....I did find some of them under other schools inventory! For many years, I owned an upscale consignment shop, so I know what to send and what to throw away. The worst part is I collected for my former grammar school, which is located on the far south side of Chicago, one of the neighborhoods you hear about on the national news. These kids can't walk to school unaccompanied by adults, they live below the poverty level, i had hoped Schoola was going to bring a ray of sunshine into their lives by raising money for their school, instead just the opposite. I give Schoola a D and an F for effort

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Stephanie, Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback. We are still developing and perfecting our processes. If you do see an error on our site, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we can get it corrected for you quickly. We evaluate every item before it makes it to our website for sale, and if it does not meet our standards for whatever reason, it is sold through other means, and they still earn money for our partner schools. No items are ever thrown away. If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at help@schoola.com. Sincerely, Ashlie
amandaj75
10/25/16

I ordered from Schoola in July. Never received my order, even waiting a month for them to tell me it was sent. Forget I order. Contact customer service who credits my account. When I visited the site, they had a half off coupon still available for joining, so asked CS if I could use it since my original order was lost.No problem. Awesome. This is great.

I try to place an order and unlike the first time I ordered with them, I was charged shipping because I tried to use a code. They also updated their service and now the 50% off comes off of your credit amount rather than the total amount of your order.

** First problem is that is deceptive practices.

So I explain to the lady that I had a credit only because I did not receive my order and I didnt think it was very fair. I also explained this is NOT how thier site was setup when I ordered or I would not have wasted my time. She said oh well.

By this time the clothes I wanted to order are gone since CS takes 24- 48 hours to reply.

I am upset, so I wait two days and go to place my order after filing a complaint against them. My credits are gone. Directly where the credit information is found, it says credits expire 30 days after being added to your acount. This issue was a total of 8 days and my credits were gone.

The lady returned the credit to my account, saying that it did in fact expire after a week desite what their site says.

* Customer service is horrible.... I know I am not the only one that sees an issue with this situation? IF I order with specific terms and you update them, why do I have to follow them?
* The credits were taken away after 9 days, not 30 as their website says.
* I didn't receive my original order and now they've updated and I am not entitled to the same offers as everyone else. I think this is very, very shady.
* I looked at my previous order. It was $66. and some change. They donated of that $4.62, but claim to donate 40%. What a lie.
* My friend ordered with them and said the clothes wouldn't even make it into a consignment shop, they are more like yard sale leftovers.
* Half off your order is not half off of your credits. Very deceptive.

I will use the credit I have and never look back at this company. And, since I feel they deceived me and took my money, treating me differently because of their mishap, Ill let everyone know how terrible they are online and in person at as many sites as I can.

HORRIBLE.

vicah
9/19/16

I sent in 3 bags FULL of great quality items and waited and waited and waited for ANY response. I asked customer service how long it would take to see well, any activity, and they told me it would take 2-4 weeks. Ok. It took 3 months to get a single item listed. There were 5 items in those bags which retailed for more than $160 and yet, they weren't even listed. Ridiculous. I thought I was helping my children's school, now I know better. I'll never send anything else in. Don't waste your time. Also, the quality of the items are a joke. I spent over $60 on one order and for the quality I got I could have paid $10 at a garage sale. Sorry, but you failed.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Vica, thanks for writing. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our donation program, our processing time has been affected by delays this year. Rest assured, we are working hard to list all items as quickly as we are able. Note that some higher-end items may be reserved for special collections and listed in coordination with marketing campaigns, rather than immediately with the other items from the bag. Please contact our customer care team at help@schoola.com with your order number, and we'll be more than happy to refund or credit you appropriately for any issues with your order. Sincerely, Turi
cca5
8/31/16

Our small school sent in a bag of high quality items, many NEW WITH TAGS. It took them FIVE MONTHS to get our clothes listed, (website says it should take them 21 days) and out of the whole bag, they only accepted TWO items. Upon talking to customer service, they told us we were just out of luck that they changed their submission guidelines during that five month period. No refunds, nothing, just "sorry". We could've used those high quality clothes in a sale of our own and it would have benefited our school greatly. Stay away from Schoola, it's obvious they are using donations for their own purposes and not benefiting schools like ours. :(

mandiej1
8/27/16

Schoola's prices are a joke. This is a great idea, but it's been executed by the wron person. You can see this in how the website is organized, how high their prices are, how many mislabeled items they have, and supposedly how they claim EVERYTHING is 69% or 70% off retail. Three of the 7 tops I purchased were mislabeled and were actually girls! Look at their prices, for used clothing most of the prices are outrageous! Charging $12-$30 for used clothing, some that are generic brands too. I bought about 5 tops from eBay for $15, free shipping. These 7 items would have cost me $61, but I got a coupon code and used some of the money they give you for signing up. They need to realize once an item is used it looses most of its retail value! They wanted $21 for a pair of used Levi's, proclaiming they were 70% off retail. What? A pair of Levi's are not $69, then I seen they have all Levis retailing at $69! New Levi's cost $15-$30 New(the ones like these, Walmart Levis). JC Penney or other department store charge $20 to $40, they retail for a little more & they're new! I bought a top for $16, later finding out that the "Bobbie Brooks" shirt was Dollar General brand, & it stated 70% off retail. Afterwards I found out that it was a Dollar General brand & they stated it retails at $52. More like $10 at Dollar General. This is ridiculously inaccurate, they're supposed retail prices are so off I can't believe I don't see more reviews stating so. I realize that about 40% goes to schools, but the prices should still NOT be that high! I won't be shopping there again unless they get reasonable prices! Also it took almost 3 weeks to ship my order.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Mandie, thanks for writing - we are working steadily on improvements to make our pricing system as efficient and accurate as possible so that we can continue listing thousands of new items each day to benefit kids. If you notice that an item's price doesn't seem quite right, you can click the link at the bottom of the photo to send that feedback to us, and if you receive an item with a brand or pricing issue, our customer care team would love to make things right - just email help@schoola.com or call us at 855-454-2956. Thank you for your support for kids and schools. Turi
daniellet18
7/20/16

A friend sent me this site, The reviews were not the best but I figured I would try it myself. My first order arrived yesterday. I ordered 8 items, half of them were in good condition. My issue is that the "dresses" I ordered are actually 3 piece and 2 piece sets and we were only sent the tops. Someone needs to learn how to read and label them correctly. They are not dresses they are TOPS. Also,One arrived with a belt and the belt was completely ruined and cut in half. Not a huge deal, bc I can take the belt off, but I don't think I would order again. I definitely would never pay the prices they are asking. It helps that I had codes to use to get a very cheap price. But I would be highly upset if I paid the asking price for these items.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Danielle, thanks for writing - I'm sorry to hear you had this experience; it's not what we strive for and it's certainly not what we want you to expect. Our customer care team would love to make things right - just email help@schoola.com or call us at 855-454-2956. Thank you for your support for kids ands schools. Turi
jillj25
7/16/16

People complaining about the company makes me weary but in my opinion, any issue should be minor considering the amount of items the site DOES has listed while working through their backstock and the fact that proceeds do benefit somewhere, even if it can't be every school at once.
If the clothing does, hopefully, show up at least it was cheap and benefiting someone, somewhere. If it doesn't show up then I'm sorry that is a poorly run company but hopefully it isn't that terrible of service. We'll see.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Jill, thanks for giving Schoola a try. We stand by all our items - we never want to ship an item that we wouldn't pass on to our own family and friends, and if we don't meet your expectations, we will always work to make things right. Our customer care team is available 9 am - 5 pm (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday at help@schoola.com and 855-454-2945 if you need any assistance. Thanks, Turi
hopea3
6/30/16

I have donated multiple bags, referred a dozen people with it being so close to school time.. well then they decide to deactivate my account and cancelled half the orders these people made... all bc they said the accounts werent real. However they were very real and these people really needed the clothes.. so from now on, i wont send anyone there.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hope, Thank you for reaching out. I checked with our customer care team and it sounds like your referral activity went against our terms and conditions. They will be following up with you again directly to provide more clarity. Thanks, Turi
jennd5
6/8/16

MOST of SCHOOLAS bad reviews are from lack of patience, complainers & people Who Have Broken The Rules & had more than 1 account but We once fell In LOVE With SCHOOLA so MUCH that we placed 9-10 orders total...Only 1 item ever went missing, 2 wrong sizes (that'll work out later), a very faded blk leggins and a lace sweater that had cut-outs the size of fists in the back -unbelievable- And SCHOOLA Surprised us with a $10 Credit that Expired w/in a week and because of the new school week and the NWEA testing and not seeing the deadline sooner we missed the credit deadline and they had Zero Empathy and did not care at all to simply extend it another day...we WERE very Happy on the purchasing & receiving end and know of the donation wait-time because we asked them first-WE LOVE ALL THE ITEMS WE GOT & even the 2 wrong sizes will work out a couple years from now but the $10 CREDIT Basically covers shipping on the $40.PLUS Order we were Going to place but they have now lost all of our future business to Ebay. Schoola was AWESOME when their Shipping Was Not As High As It Now Has Become so for our family to not be getting any deal or able to use a simple credit that basically covered shipping we will be happy to go back to buying again on Ebay. Wish you LUCK & Happiness -Goodbye Schoola! Jenn. & Izzy, MI

Tip for consumers: patience with them shipping out items to you and patience (ask first) when you plan on donating/sending in items, use only 1 account and hope you give them a TRY! MuchLove!

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Jenn, So glad to hear you're enjoying shopping at Schoola! Thanks for helping support schools, too! Turi
kr3264
5/31/16

Got a Referral Credit from a friend so I decided to give Schoola a try. Received my order today and received 3 items that were WOMENS sizes when they were clearly listed as Grade School XS ((double checked the order receipt as well)) Including a Dress that was supposed to be a GRADE SCHOOL GIrls XS and its a Womens XS.. How can you confuse this? Really? The quality was meh... Two of the items listed in Good condition had spot stains on them as well.. so they will be used for play clothes. I will stick with Thredup or Flipsize.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi KR, Turi here with Schoola. Sorry to hear that the items you purchased were mislabeled--all of our items are donated and one of a kind, and it sounds like there was an error in processing. Don't hesitate to reach out to our customer care team so they can reimburse you for those items: hello@schoola.com. Thanks for shopping to support schools. Turi
alanab12
5/13/16

THEY ARE STEALING OUR DONATIONS FOR THEIRSELVES. THEY RANDOMLLY CLOSE AS MANY ACCOUNTS AS THEY CAN . THEY DID NOT GIVE NO MONEY TO MY CHILDS SCHOOLA AND I SENT I 27 BAGS PERSONALLY. THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT THEY DO NOT CLEAN THEIR CLOTHING AT ALL SO THEIR IS SOME TALK OF BUG TRANSFERRING. CUSTOMER SERVICE DONT CARE NOR ARE HELPING ANYTHING. AND THEY HARRASSED AND CLOSED ACCOUNTS ON PEOPLE ON MOTHERS DAY WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE CLOSED. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE CARES. HOLLY IS A HORRIBLE EMPLOYEE. AND DANIELL TOLD EVERYONE THEY CAN USE THE SAME COMPUTER BUT NOW THAT IS WHY ACCOUNTS ARE CLOSING FOR NO REASON. WHICH IT DONT MATTER THEY SEND THE WRONG SIZES ALL THE TIME AND CLAIM THEY LOOSE THE GOOD ITEMS ALL THE TIME. I BELEIVE THEIR EMPLOYEES JUST TAKE THEM . I GOT A EMAIL FROM A SCHOOLA COACH AND THEY HAD THEIR LINK IN IT . HOW PATHETIC !!

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Alana, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I was able to check in with the team here on your account details. Per our one account per household rule, we put your account on hold. Because of the volume of donations we receive, there is currently a processing backlog and your items should hit the site soon if they meet our donation requirements.
rachelm97
5/11/16

I've only ordered from them 3 times, but they've been great. Yes, there have been little issues, but they are always more than willing to fix them. I ordered 2 yrs back and they said the sweater I ordered was in worse condition than they had marked it and therefore refunded me the price of the sweater and I got to keep it. I didn't see anything wrong with it. I ordered again about 2 weeks ago. Order came before I expected it. I was missing a shirt and 1 pair of pants was a children's plus size. They refunded me the amount I spent and gave me some store credit. I have been more than happy with their customer service and speedy response times. The only thing they could do, is put a little better description for the clothes. I thought I was buying a pair of skinny jeans, but they were jeggings. Not a huge deal to me, but some might be upset by it.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Thanks so much for your feedback! Turi, Schoola
marlyyp
5/3/16

They are bad about double posting clothes , sending wrong sizes and DO NOT order shoe's from them as you will never get them ... I have been sent several orders with items missing , some not right sex , some wrong size and some with a Huge hole . The ones who are saying you have sent in clothes and do not see them , It is because they send them to their sister companies that do not donate and make large profit from them .. After today Of getting a rude nasty email because I complained again about getting wrong sizes . They told me I would have to pay for return shipping before refund ... I wasn't asking for nothing . I just wanted them to know YET again my order was messed up .. I wish before referring people I would have done a little research about the companies .... There is 3 of them so be Cautious of who you sell to , who you donate to and who you buy from .. I've spent 250 in the past 2 months and several peieces have been sized wrong or just not there or have orders sit and then get an Opps 3 weeks later the item was not in stock .. really ... because they had sold it for a higher price on their other site ..... Shop Local , These businesses won't last long... This is what I got when emailing them

I have never requested a refund and have always volunteered to return the items that I have got that were wrong . I have always just messaged them when my order's have been incorrect and I have spent 248.53 in cash to be exact in 2 months . This is what was sent to me per email , because of lack of warehouse doing their job or lack of website postings of sizing ...

Daniil F. (Schoola)
May 3, 4:13 PM

Hi Marlene,

Thank you for reaching out to Schoola. I'm sorry to hear that your recent order was unsatisfactory. Due to the large number of returns you have been requesting we will need you to ship the items back at your cost before we can issue a refund. The address to our warehouse is:

ATTN Maria
1655 Watkins Rd.
Columbus, OH 43207

Once we receive the items we will issue a refund.

Have a great day!

Tip for consumers: The sizes are way off the Mark , If your ordering from women's clothing . You will receive a child's size . The " Good" items are blemished and the blemished are basically no good at all ... Be cautious of them stapling plastic JCP pieces to the legs of shorts making huge holes in them . The warehouse makes lots of mistakes and when you pay your own Money you expect to get that you paid for out of 32 orders . I have had around 10 with either missing items or screwed up sizing . The shoe's on Sit

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Marlyy, Turi here with Schoola. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that you received items you weren't completely satisfied with. If items were damaged, unavailable, or not as labeled we should be able to refund them if you reach out to our customer care team at hello@schoola.com. As far as donations, we currently have a donation backlog so you may not see your items posted on the site for several months, but we're working as quickly as possible to get through this backlog. If donations do not meet our criteria, we are unable to sell them on our site. Don't hesitate to reach out to hello@schoola.com with any additional questions. Best, Turi
angelac83
5/2/16

Bought a pair of shorts from them at the size I normally wear and could barely get them past my knees. Tried again with two other pairs at several sizes up from what I normally wear with the same result. I swear they were labeled as being women's sizes on the site, but based on the fit these were definitely girl's sizes. At least the top I got fit well. Moral of the story: if you're a curvy/heavier woman like me, maybe just buy tops from here and go somewhere else for bottoms.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Angela, I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with your orders. From your description, it sounds like you may have received items that were mislabeled. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer care team at hello@schoola.com. Thanks, Turi
lindaw162
4/30/16

Please explain how to block this pest. I can not get rid of schoola propaganda. No place to unsubscribe this uninvited nuisance. Please help.

Response from Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Hi Linda, Turi here with Schoola. You can unsubscribe from our email list by hitting "unsubscribe" or feel free to reach out to our customer care email at hello@schoola.com. Thanks, Turi
amyr63
4/17/16

Between the $10 credit at sign up, $10 credit for making a collection and the 50% off coupon I only spent $4.00 on three outfits for my son!! Plus 40% of all sales going to help schools is amazing!!

Hi Larissa, thanks for writing in. If you haven't been able to track your bags on the site, please feel free to contact our customer care team at help@schoola.com so that we can investigate - we'd also be happy to look at and share the details on how much each of your school's items has raised. Sincerely, Turi

By Schoola -., Schoola Representative

Hello, Thanks for reaching out to Schoola. We are currently offering free shipping for orders $25 or more. We sometimes make adjustments to our promotions, including new customer incentives and as a limited-time offer this spring, we did offer free shipping for new customers. While we extended this promotion for several months, it was not a permanent change and has ended since August. You can check out our full list of current coupons and deals here: https://www.schoola.com/blog/2016/04/13/schoola-coupons-and-deals/ To make sure you're the first to know about future promotions and sales, you can also make sure you're subscribed to our newsletter or have liked our page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/schoola). Thanks for supporting schools, and please let me know if we can answer any other questions for you. Sincerely, Ashlie

By Schoola -., Schoola Representative

Orders usually ship within 3 business days of the date you placed your order. You can select your shipping preferences at checkout. When your item ships, you'll receive shipping confirmation via email so you can track your shipment. You can also log into your Schoola account to keep track of your order status. Feel free to reach out to customer care with any additional questions: hello@schoola.com. We are currently running a free shipping promo for a limited time, but you can find our standard shipping info in our FAQ: https://www.schoola.com/stitch/faq#qs12

By Schoola -., Schoola Representative

Hi Ethel, Turi here with Schoola. Apologies, I just saw this question. I'm going to pass it along to our customer care team, but am hoping you've already been able to resolve this with them. Best, Turi, Schoola

By Schoola -., Schoola Representative

Hi Karen, Turi here with Schoola. I'm apologize I'm just now seeing this message here. I'm going to reach out to our customer care team and make sure your issue has been resolved. Best, Turi

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jordan, Turi here with Schoola. We're certainly not a scam. Our customer care team would be happy to answer any questions you might have: hello@schoola.com. You can read about our year in review here: http://blog.schoola.com/2015/12/23/youve-made-this-year-the-best/

Helpful answer -3

Hi Adriana, your friend would not be able to use her credit if she uses your payment info. You can let her know we will never charge any amount that's not authorized at checkout (the amount listed as the total).

By Schoola -., Schoola Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Schoola staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Schoola