This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Scamfound

Scamfound has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Scamfound ranks 162nd among News Other sites.

How would you rate Scamfound?

“scamfound.org allows ANYONE to post ANYTHING anonymously...”

Mike l.
11/3/10

scamfound.org allows ANYONE to post ANYTHING anonymously without any concern for the accuracy or validity of the information posted or the identity of the poster. This site is a scam. They allow anyone to post anything. I am not a business and I have been subject to slander and libel as a result of this site. I have contacted this site several times to explain that I am not a company and that someone used my name and personally attacked me. When a suspect complaint was posted about my company I e-mailed scamfound.org and asked them to put me in touch with the concerned party so I could speak with them and address their concerns. I got no response. Yet scamfound.org continues to allow anonymous posters to continue to make false, defamatory and slanderous statements about They are unprofessional and I would not TRUST anything that is on that site. I think this company needs to be looked into by state and federal attorneys. I believe that this type of business is destructive to our country and our citizens. Unfortunately the owner doesn't care about our country.

mikel12
November 3rd, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Scamfound staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Scamfound?

Have a question about Scamfound?