Review of Scalarhealth

Tel: 1-888-584-4357

anonymouso115
anonymous O.
9/9/18

Scalar Health Connection is a great vendor of Youngevity products. BTW, anyone with a pet that has bone or joint problems and none of the veterinarian prescribed products helps with??? TRY ARTHRYDEX!!! It's the only product I found that helped my dog with pain associated with hip dysplasia. He's like a new dog on this stuff, and I'm very grateful to have found it.

brittanyd64
Brittany D.
9/6/18

everything was easy except I could not register and had to be a guest since I do not want to use facebook and I do not have AOL (who does?) or Yahoo.

rosec94
Rose C.
2/25/18

I've used Scalar Health Connection several times and they're always great. They are my "go to" for Youngevity products.

patp76
Pat P.
12/24/17

Easy so far but I wint know more until I receive the product I ordered. Looking forward to the best.

mylesh19
Myles H.
12/18/17

Your site is difficult to navigate as it keeps asking for information I have already provided. I figured out to back up and move forward through the site to get it to do what it needed to. It's rather annoying and unpredictable. Additionally, your shipping costs are ridiculous. using shipping as another revenue source is quite petty.
UPDATE: Thank you for the discount and extra items. I appreciate the authentic, human response and the act of good faith.

robynk15
Robyn K.
11/14/17

hard to get discounts/ coupons. I've been using the service for years and found it impossible to get a discount outside of the one you get for subscribing to email. What about loyalty?

cats21
Cat S.
10/3/17

Would have been awesome to receive a promo code as a first time shopper. Otherwise, great experience!:)

kene30
Ken E.
9/18/17

I have used Flu Buster for quite a few years. I have Lupus and believe me it absolutely helps! I was worried when the lady we bought from stopped selling. But so relieved to find someone that does and we received our order promptly. Thank you for making shopping with you a pleasure.

frankc196
Frank C.
9/7/17

It has not been good today! I just spent 25 minutes ordering a product I have ordered numerous times from you with the same credit card and address!!

patricka74
Patrick A.
8/16/17

I love that you have so many method of payment. It was smooth sailing. hopefully the rest of the process will be just as easy! I'm waiting impatiently for my delivery.

marilyno18
Marilyn O.
6/29/17

Your website made it very easy to find what I needed and I will be returning in the near future. Thanks for the reasonable prices too!

thomasp95
Thomas P.
6/29/17

It's always a pleasure to shop with Scalar Health Connection. I have been doing it for 3 years and plan to continue. Their prices are as low or lower than other places for the same products. They reply to emails immediately, are very nice and friendly and know how to treat their customers right. You can also always actually speak to someone right away if you have any questions or concerns. I have always ordered through Caroline R., she is always great and a pleasure to do business with. I rarely take the time to do a survey but I have done it twice in the past 3 years for Scalar because they deserve it. - Tom P. , Port Saint Lucie,Fl.

dianej61
Diane J.
6/29/17

Purchasing from Scalarhealth was so easy and fast. I found what I needed and within a couple days, here it was! I am totally happy with this purchase.

aylam5
Ayla M.
6/29/17

I was very excited to find the progesterone cream with the ingredient list I sought. I ordered the product and received an item with an expiration date only two weeks away. I contacted Scalar who explained that they had talked with the manufacturer who says the cream remains potent 2-3 years beyond the expiration date. Still, Scalar offered me new product, a full refund, or a partial refund should I keep the item. I opted for the latter and am very pleased with the customer service of Caroline and Scalar.

bobes
Bobe S.
6/29/17

Not too many complains, beside the cost of shipping which is 3X the average shipping price in the US

rayg94
Ray G.
6/29/17

As for past orders, the process was simple to complete and my order was received within the time frame that was promised.

waltere17
Walter E.
6/29/17

I'm a little slow at the computer but the process was very satisfactory. I have been using pain away for close to twenty years. Obviously I have enjoyed it's effectiveness.

donnab319
Donna B.
6/29/17

Great service, just need more information on what product is instead of 'somebody sent you something'. Sent it as a gift, they didn't know what it was or who had ordered it.

jeffreye30
Jeffrey E.
6/29/17

The products offered by Scalar Health are the best health insurance and health assurance anyone could ever wish for. They are the best!

clydeano
clydean o.
6/29/17

This site is easy to use and has aproduct I love! I have ordered from you before....all good. Thank you. I received the correct order very fast. That I like! I also like truth and efficiency...Scalarhealth has it all and I will continue to order the product that I need in my" health life" right now. Thank you.

tracyw132
Tracy W.
6/29/17

Caroline is always so helpful and kind. I really like the women's Kokoro cream. It is very effective and the price is reasonable.

linas35
Lina S.
6/29/17

Not clear that I was doing auto ship or not but after order was processed I found out I was not on auto ship?? Had shipping cost added

zoaunnel
Zoaunne L.
6/29/17

First time shopper. In rehearsal at Cincinnati's Playhouse in the Park; received order on Friday the 4th of March and took one scoop in water and felt like Wonder Woman. I hope I can graduate into the two scoops recommended, at which time I will probably leap tall buildings in a single bound. And the effect lasts all day - no 4 o'clock crash. Where have you been all my life?

lillianr27
Lillian R.
6/29/17

Thanks for the free shipping. I'm going to tell my doctor about your company. You're company saved me money! I returned the container I bought from my doctor and will continue to order from your company, not the one my doctor recommended!
Thanks again for the free shipping. ..
Lillian Rogers

dorothyb76
Dorothy B.
6/29/17

You should include shipping and tax if any in the total before the billing kick in so I can see the total up front.

Questions? Get answers from the Scalarhealth staff and other customers.

Scalarhealth?