This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sashwindowrepairs-london.co.uk

Sashwindowrepairs-london.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sashwindowrepairs-london.co.uk ranks 71st among Windows sites.

How would you rate Sashwindowrepairs-london.co.uk?

“I had a broken window and they gave me a hassle free...”

Filia J.
4/26/12

I had a broken window and they gave me a hassle free quote over the phone. Also arranged to have someone come out and do the measure and they sent them same day. Mentioned that it would be 2-3 days to get the replacement glass and they were even quicker. VERY happy and would not hesitate to recommend Sash Window Repairs London to everyone. A great value as well! A+

filiaj
April 26th, 2012

jeffryr
April 25th, 2012

A thoroughly professional job from start to finish. I received a clear explanation of the product with a price estimation on the first site visit, together with various alternatives. I had time to consider the proposal(s) without sales pressure. The work was largely done in my absence and a small follow-up job was handled expediently and efficiently.

bryank2
April 27th, 2012

Well your men arrived, and did a nice job of installing windows. They took their time, did the task well, and all looks as if it is now done right the first time. Thanks for sent professional workers like them!

Questions? Get answers from the Sashwindowrepairs-london.co.uk staff and other customers.

Sash Window Repairs London provide Sash window refurbishment and sash window draught proofing in London

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sashwindowrepairs-london.co.uk?

Have a question about Sashwindowrepairs-london.co.uk?