Review of Sareez

Tel: +91-9830035133
sales@sareez.com

vijis3
6/28/18

VERY RUDE; THEY ARE HAPPY IF YOU BUY FROM THEM BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE THEY COULDN'T HELP YOU. IGNORING YOU. NOT BUY ANY MORE & NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY OF MY FRIENDS & FAMILY.

maninderb3
6/2/18

Poor customer service. Whoever Agent 8 is- he is rude. Ankit Jain doesnt reply to your concerns. They dont admit their mistakes but will blame it on you. I wont recommend people to use this website for international orders.

Response from Ankit j., Sareez Representative
Hello Sir,
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. You don't want to pay custom duties to your local goverment.
Please let us know how can we help on that regards. We have already mentioned about custom duties in shipping & handling policy https://www.sareez.com/shipping-handling
cindyp131
5/17/18

If you are lucky, you'll get a beautiful outfit that's the right size and properly sewn. If you are not lucky, either throw it out or give it away, because the company will not take responsibility or assist you in any way.

anitap36
12/18/17

Purchased 9 sarees, i received a duty bill which they promised in writing they would refund. When it come to issuing refund the refused. This is the MD of the company, he was so rude Ankit Jain. Dont trust them also sarees are alot cheaper on other sites even after the discount.

sahidab
9/13/16

Really nice site to buy great quality lehenga. I bought a lehenga from here a little while back and couldn't find the time to write a review. It was a green and black lehenga. The price was really affordable. I was so happy when I received my lehenga, it was beautiful. I receive so many complaments when I wore it. I recommended this site to a lot of people. I was able to get my choli stitched the way I wanted. I would definitely order again in the future.

aarvim
2/18/16

I had ordered a saare from sareez.com to gift my mom on her b'day. saare quality was so amazing and was with worth price and stuff. now i have opt this site for purchasing top quality of saarez.

deepikas2
2/4/16

nice website for sareez if you want to purchase then u have to must try this website.

shivalim
2/4/16

recently i ordered a silk saree to gift my mother on her birthday. i glad that i chose sareez.com for it. they delivered same quality saree mentioned on the site. infact their delivery is fast too.

kritikak
1/29/16

I wanted to purchase a saree with matching jewellery but confuse. My sister in law suggest me to visit sareez.com after visiting this site I was totally shocked there was lot's of design and new collection available. Totally happy with the experience. Services were impressive, fast and reliable..

ayushib
1/29/16

Sareez.com is best for women clothing. Lots of new designs and Ethnic clothes. I have bought 5 sarees and I am personally very satisfied with the quality and the colour combination of the products. The sarees look much better than on the website. I also very satisfied with the online support provided on the website through the chat system. Sareez.com is a hub for Indian wear and I am looking forward for new design to shop again.

nehaa6
1/29/16

I am really appreciated your service and quality of the products. I have purchased more than 3-6 sarees from you last week. Now i became fan of sareez.com, and recommends the same to many of my friends and relatives as well. This really helps in choosing the products and brand with great quality..

ritar11
1/29/16

At the time of my elder brother wedding i have no time for shopping then my friend recommended me Sareez.com website. While surfing on this site i saw lot's of collection and new design were available on this site. Size and stitching was good. Service is fast and awesome. They delivered my product within 5 day before my brother's wedding...

chhavia
1/29/16

I have visited Sareez.com and i saw classical, ethnic and new collection of designer sarees, suits and partywear gowns. And i purchased a gown for my elder sister. Price was very promising with discount. The gown fabric is very fine, design was also very good. The service is very good. I am very much satisfied with their service and will place an order soon. Shopping with sareez.com is very easy and the product variety is very-very good...

sohik
1/22/16

Sarrez.com is an amazing site where anyone can do order easily who love online shopping.Last month during my cousin marriage, I ordered some outfits from this site and pricing was very reasonable and it got delivered to me only 2 days

aashir
1/22/16

Sareez.com has many things for men and women. My friend recommend me this site. She always like the product of sareez.com, recently, she purchased lehenga from here it was really amazing...decent color and branded... They always fulfilled their promises and site policies

shivania1
1/12/16

Sareez.com offers a number of ethnic apparel and accessories for women. The site also has awesome collection of all types of ladies sarees, gowns, lehengas and jewelleries. I had ordered a Kurti and a chain from sareez .com . The prices are reasonable on this website.

kalpnac
1/12/16

I am visit on sareez.com site and different-different ethnic wear like sarees, gown and lehengas. Very different bright colour on site and impressive price of products. There were different beautiful varieties of Gowns and at very low cost made with georgette material at rs 1200 which is unbelievable.....

shalus3
12/17/15

love the sarees here very much.. absolutely fall in love with the quality of the saarees.. and it delivered on time.. they are providing very promising services..

sarmisthas
12/16/15

i like the quality of the product but they need to improve the quality of the services.

sujoyn
12/15/15

hi just wana say you are the best sellers.. very honest and very good service... the product is soo nice n same as its shown in the pixs.... i have shopped almost 5 products and all are very good... thanks so much .... i will be shopping with you always.. and i am very happy with your promotions.. recently i bought a sherwani worth 176 and i got 3 gifts.. just love them.... u r great... i love u sareez...

Questions? Get answers from the Sareez staff and other customers.

Sareez?