Review of Saphrina

support@datingfactory.com
Join Now

sanjayk10
12/1/17

One of the big problems with affair dating sites is that there are tons of men and only a few women. Same here on Saphrina but at least most of the women you find are real.

I 've met two women in a period of 6 months. I wasn't using Saphrina regularly though but once every few weeks. Was ist worth it? Not sure. But at least I had a nice time with those women.

I know that many people are complaining about those kind of sites and I understand why. But Saphrina seems to be legit. There are not tons of women like some guys claim but there are women and those are usually up for a good time.

carlosn25
11/26/17

I've only come across a couple profiles of women even remotely close to me... and I'm in Florida. I'm always sent an email of some woman in California, Nevada, out of the country, etc. And the Email isn't from them... it's just the program throwing me a profile, out of the blue. When I Browse, all women are mixed up together... I can't sort them, the only women ever online are from other countries (that I find odd), and when I click Matches, all women, again, are from far states. It's starting to seem like a scam to me. I can tell a few of the profiles are fake, but that might not be the site's fault. Also, payment takes a little while to be processed, and your description of yourself takes a while to be approved... but I understand why. I'll see what happens here, but so far I don't see it being worth it.

ritikas6
11/26/17

I've never had any luck using those kind of hookup sites but one day a friend of mine recommended Saphrina. He claimed that those women (usually in their late 30s or early 40s) were much more open than younger chicks so I decided to give it a try. Best decision I have ever made! If you don't mind f### older women you won't regret using this site. Try it yourself. You can thank me later. Oh, btw, I am not married and have no gf, just enjoy hooking up with women and obviously those married chicks need it!

(BTW: Only issue I found using Saphrian was that there were some obviously fake profiles. Try to ignore them and don't waste your time with them)

thomasc204
11/18/17

In contrast to Ashley Madison and some other sites, you're unable to even browse this site without paying upfront. OK. Fine. But Saphrina lacks a failsafe payment mechanism, for example, gift cards, paysafe card, etc. After the Ashley Madison hack a couple of years ago, many people won't sign onto a dating site that doesn't have a means to pay anonymously. AM now does, as do several others. I'd rather take a pass on a site like Saphrina than risk my identity being stolen and activity revealed.

Response from Robert S., Saphrina Representative
Hi Thomas, thank you for your feedback!

First, let me express how disappointed we are that you give us such a negative rating just because you were missing a few payment options.I am sure there were some things you liked about Saphrina.

But we will certainly forward your complain and see if we can add more payment options.

wills90
9/29/17

This site is not perfect, hell no! Especially the interface needs an update. But if you know what you are doing you can pick up some married women on this site.

lemuelh21
8/24/17

I have done everything that has been required to cancel my membership. But Saphrina web site continue to bill my credit card. I send message to the help desk and sit on hold to talk to a person. When I try to leave a message in the inbox its always full.. This is not a good practice.. Easy to join but not so easy to cancel..

Response from Robert S., Saphrina Representative
Dear Lemuel, thank you for your feedback!

We are very sorry to read that you obviously had some issues with your membership. We hope that the user name you've provided is correct? In that case we will forward your issue to our customer support and hope that we can help you as soon as possible.

cristianr4
7/7/17

After I turned 40 I kind of became my midlife crisis. I am married for 12 years and never slept with another woman since I met my wife.
I am not really the type of guy women go crazy for. So picking up a woman in a bar is not really an option. Also I wanted the opportunity to have an affair with like minded people. I am not a good liar so I had to avoid traditional dating sites and also wanted to make sure that the woman I hookup with is okay with me being married.
Joined Saphrina and found out that there are some fake profiles and obviosuly, 80% of the users are guys. Never mind, created a profile that stands out and messaged as many women as possible. First weeks were a pain in the butt. Had to weed through bunch of inactive profiles which never messaged me back. Was about leave this site forever but one day a lovely woman messaged me.
Long story short: She 38 years old, married to a real dork. We meet every second week. No idea where this leads but for now it is a lot of fun!

saraj82
7/1/17

There really are some nice men who are worth spending time with and who desire for an affair outside of their marriage. Only problem is they are very few of them and most men I 've chatted with were rude and treated me like a piece of meat. Gentlemen: We are no prostitutes!

I finally met one nice guy after messaging around many guys who wanted me to meet them in a parking garage and were sending me pictures of their...you knwo what I mean.

I won't really say "yes" to Saphrina because 90% of the men I've chated with were not worth it. But the guy I met is fantastic and honestly, I am having more sex in the last 3 months than I had in 10 years of marriage.

glennm79
5/12/17

Not easy, to be honest. Women obviously get bombarded by men and that means they get easily annoyed. As a man, the numbers are against you so it takes a lot of time until you finally meet someone. I had to send endless messages for two weeks until I received an answer from a woman nearby.

jimf79
4/19/17

I was looking for a discreet hookup outside my marriage Saphrina.com is one of the best sites I've found. I've met with a woman once a week over the past several months. Time well spent!

donaldt52
3/24/17

One of the best, and I've tried them all but it does require a bit of effort if you're a guy. Been a member of Saphrina for seven months. In all that time I've found several fake profiles (been reported and were removed by admin within a fewe hours) but I met some nice women on Saphrina. It takes a bit of effot and you need to spend some time chatting with them. Also be prepared to create a nice looking profile, you may need to add some pictures and write something about yourself. I have seen guys complaining that they don't get any response. Usually, those are the ones who have no photos and only two or three lines of text in their profile.

christoperv3
3/7/17

There're really some hot women who really desire a sexual relationship outside their marriage. But i's not easy to find them and they are very few. Patience is one key to success. I finally met one after messaging around 100 women. A hard peice of work.

raheemb
3/6/17

No pooms, they even bill you for canelling and deleting your account.
What a scam. I bought 2 weeks membership, I wanted to delete me account on the second day, they wouldn't allow me until the fourth. Then the told me I will be billed again for cancelling my membership after the required cancellation period. What does that even mean? Screenshot for proof: http://prntscr.com/eguydb
This site is a scam, all those positive reviews were paid people or saphrina employees.

Response from Robert S., Saphrina Representative
Dear Raheem, thank you for your feedback!

We are sorry you did not enjoy your experience on Saphrina but right now it looks like you have only been billed once so we don't understand your problem but we have been forwarding your case to our customer support team. We hope they are able to review your case and help you.

Saphrina - I want to have an Affair

PS: As far as we know our employees never put any reviews up!
lillyj6
2/17/17

I've been using Saphrina on and off for years and have found it absolutely great for women (but should work for men who are prepared to work at it). As a woman, you should not have any problems finding a hadsome fella. For guys who are smart, nice and persistant Saphrina tends to pay off too. But keep in mind that there is a gender imbalance on affair websites.

silvesterw
2/4/17

I am a Gold and VIP member for more than one year. During my membership I met many women and one couple. Despite the average Saphrina user I am not married. I am a single guy in his 30s who discovered that married frustrated women are a better target for no strings attached fun.

Let me give you some useful advice. The average woman on Saphrina seems to be 40+ and is totally frustrated with her life and marriage. The feel lonely even if they are not. Their husbands don't pay attention to them anymore. No compliments, no little surprises, no SMS, no flowers. I guess you get the idea. Here is your key to success. Give them the feeling that they are special and sexy. Don't do the same mistake their husbands do and take them for granted. With every message you send try to be the perfect charming gentlemen. And don't be cheap. Don't suggest a date in a cheap motel but invite them to a nice and fancy dinner first. Dress well, behave nicely, open the door of your car, help her in and out her coat. Give them all they desire and give them what they are missing so badly.

micheall23
1/18/17

As soon as I joined I received chat requests from women across the globe and I am sure that a lot of them were just fake. However, within two weeks I met two nice woman and had a short term affair with both of them. Same as other adultery sites it is far from perfect but it works.

leonf21
11/8/16

I have been on a few married dating sites and 'Saphrina' and 'A M' were really the only two sites I've had any success. Many female profiles are fake but by using your common sense you will spot them right away. 'Saphrina' does what it says and by using your common sense you will be fine.

johnj320
10/9/16

I have been a member on and off for a few years now and I have met a few females. It is easy to use and there are genuine people in the main.

The only issue I found using Saphrina was that there aren't a huge number of members in some areas. It is okay if you are from a large city but in more rural areas you have only limited options.

paula797
8/20/16

Yesterday, I met my 4th or 5th woman from Saphrina so I am one of the lucky users. But there are a ot of fake profiles on this site and it takes a few days to figure out how to spot them and avoid them. But good news there are plenty of women and when I started using Saphrina I was surprised how many women are looking for naughty action on the side.

Reason why I am so lucky using Saphrina is because I follow some rules. I never post naked pics becasue I know women hate them. I am confident but never aggressive. And don't just go after one woman. Of one woman doesn't want go for another one. There are plenty of bored housewives to chose from.

Response from Robert S., Saphrina Representative
Dear Paul,

what a nice feedback. Thank you very much for taking your time to leave a review.

Please help us to make Saphrina even better. Always report suspicious profiles so we can make sure to keep Saphrina "Fake Free".

sibels
8/20/16

I have seen many adult hook up sites and Saphrina is the real deal. I have been using it for almost 4 months and had two affairs with nice and sexy women. Both are my age category and if you are in your 50s and want an 18 year old I suggest you to use a sugar daddy site.

Some escort and cam girls on Saphrina and there are some fake profiles but if you report them they are taken down within a few days.

Saphrina is a good site with real women looking for gentlemen. Some women are looking for one night stands but most of them for real affairs. Great site!

craigw46
7/7/16

It is much better than all the other affair websites I have used and by far not as expensive as most of them. Sure guys, there are fake profiles on this site too. But whatever, bunch of real women as well.

douglash31
7/6/16

I have been using this site for four weeks and I only met and had sex with one woman. Yep, one woman in four weeks! Get a hooker instead.

Response from Robert S., Saphrina Representative
Dear Douglas, thank you for your feedback!

We are sorry you did not enjoy your experience on Saphrina. If there is anything we can do for you don't hesitate to contact us.

johnw503
6/22/16

Good site if you know what you are doing.

dannya23
6/7/16

Not sure how it works in other countries and cities but I am from Copenhagen in Denmark and this site is by far the best.

samuelc42
6/5/16

Most likely this is the best adultery site and it seems like this is the only adultery site where you can actually meet real married women. Don't get me wrong, I am sure you can meet married women on other adultery sites but it is like winning the lottery.

Here is my story. I have used Saphrina for six months and I did not date anyone in the first two months. I had some chat sessions, and I exchanged phone numbers with one woman. But I did not date anyone and not to mention I did not have any naughty hotel action, lol. But after two months I managed to meet someone in real life and I had my much longed for affair and it lasted like two months.

So was it worth it? Not sure. The affair was great, the woman was great and I know some people say: "Get an escort instead" but they never understood that having an affair is not like just having sex. It is something more.

Lots of people mention "patience" as the key to have an affair and they are right. It is up to you to decide if it is worth it.

Hi Dave, please log into your Saphrina account and check all options. Some payment option vary and are different in some countries. Regards Saphrina - I want to have an Affair

By Robert S. [Saphrina Rep]

Hi Darth, not sure if I understand you questions. Can you please specify what you mean? Regards Saphrina - I want to have an Affair

By Robert S. [Saphrina Rep]

Hi Charles, we offer several different payment options. Please sign up to see which payment option is available for your country. Regards Saphrina - I want to have an Affair

By Robert S. [Saphrina Rep]

Hi Robert, you may always join us FOR FREE. Of course you may upgrade your profile but the prices may vary. It depends on what kind of gold membership you decide to use and many times we offer special discounts. Have a fun time on Saphrina - I want to have an Affair

By Robert S. [Saphrina Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Saphrina staff and other customers.

Saphrina?