Review of Sandkini

Sandkini reviews

SITE CLOSED

dennisf166
1/10/19

Placed order on 12/14 and have yet to receive items (1/10). The only way to get in touch with customer service is via email which goes unanswered or when they do respond have the worst service skills I have ever experienced. So wish this feedback was available before I placed the order. Very underhanded organization.

jilla125
12/31/18

If I could give them minus 20 stars I would. Horrible company, should be banned from advertising their junk. Apparently cowhide leather in Chinese means plastic crap. Who knew, right. I waited 7 weeks for five to seven day shipping, paid 55 dollars, for a pair of ten dollar boots from Walmart basically. Halfway through I asked for a refund, completely ignored everything I sent. Stay away from them. I wish I had read reviews before I fell victim. They like to advertise on Facebook. I have reported them on there too.

eveh6
12/21/18

Shoes defective, a human foot could not fit in these shoes. Color not as shown. Leather not as shown.

shellief2
12/19/18

Purchased a pair of loafers. Received them and they look NOTHING like the product shown in their picture and description. Have followed their return policy rules and now they are ignoring my emails for return label and refund. TERRIBLE COMPANY. First, they wanted to offer me a 15% cash refund. Yeah right! Their address says London but the country code to reach them is China.

sarahl427
11/26/18

Ordered shoes that were out of stock and recently received them - came defective. One toe is at such an angle you cannot get your foot in the shoe. They refuse to issue a refund only 15% back, for shoes that will be trash. Do NOT buy from this site.

sofiat18
11/19/18

Worst experience!!!! I ordered boots that are completely different from the picture. The quality are deplorable! To return them i am responsible for all return charges or they give just the 15% money back. DON'T BUY ANYTHING WITH THEM!!!!

gabriellem35
11/2/18

Took more than two months for these crappy, Chinese made plastic shoes that look NOTHING like the photo, to arrive. Import tax was not warned about and costs more than the product itself. Constant pestering from staff to accept the delivery. HIDEOUS experience. DO NOT BUY, they are a total rip off!

kb70
10/27/18

It's been over 20 days and I haven't received my order. Other reviews show the product is trash and not what is pictured. Don't order from here. They don't reply to any forms of communication and don't have a number listed to contact them.

Questions? Get answers from the Sandkini staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Sandkini