Review of SalonSavings

customerservice@salonsavings.com

30 reviews with 5 stars

glenniec
7/18/14

You had just the product that I was looking for and I received it in a more than favorable - timely fashion. Thanks for the great product, quick delivery and excellent customer support!

parisal
7/18/14

The product I need is incredibly difficult to find. I am grateful that SalonSavings.com carries it. I placed my order and immediately received an order confirmation email. I also received my order within 2 days!! Quick delivery, my products were packaged well and brand new. I am very satisfied with my order with SalonSavings.com and will continue to purchase with them in the future!!

nicolew22
7/18/14

A great site with great prices, especially if you catch one of their promotional deals. My order arrived quickly and complete with no problems. I will definitely do business with them again and recommend to all my friends!

stirlingz
7/14/14

Great company to deal with. Love the product I ordered too. I am a new customer and my first shipment was damaged, both the merchandise and the package. Not the company's fault. I did report it to them and they replaced the entire order even though part of it was still useable. I am a new and now loyal customer.

evel113
7/14/14

The product I received was in great shape and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The discount I got was a lot cheaper that any other website I ever shopped at. I am very pleased!

lewieh
6/30/14

Was having trouble with my tracking but called the customer service and everything was figured out! The lady on the phone was nice and helpful. She also said that if I had a good experience to write a review on here. All I have to say is, the service was great and a lot of the reviews on here were a long time ago. I recommend this website because of the pricing and the quality of the products and service is 5 stars!!

doniat
6/30/14

They have more products than other discount online stores. Easy to use website and good customer service.

stefc4
6/24/14

I tried out the brand Trendstarter recommended by the girl on customer service, I was nervous at first but I tried it anyway. Tried it and love it! The products work so well and they are so cheap! I will definitely be ordering again.

hermiab
6/23/14

The only website that has all the Bed Head products I want. GREAT selection!

stephih
6/23/14

I buy all my Biosilk products here. I save so much money on them! Plus every order I get something FREE! Who doesn't love free

giah
6/17/14

I called the other day to ask questions about a product I got, the girl on the phone spent time with me and explained everything that I asked. Great customer service!!

ditae
6/17/14

This website has the best high end hair products at extremely low prices. I have used them a few times and I am happy with the service and the quality of the products. I recommend this website to anyone that is looking to save money on expensive salon brand products. Check them out and you won't be disappointed!

beverlees1
10/16/13

Love this website! I have been a loyal customer since 2009 and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this company! Their site is easy to navigate, their customer service department is extremely helpful, the order process and shipping time is always FAST and their prices are GREAT! And I will continue to purchase with SalonSavings.com for years to come!

maryellena
10/16/13

Even with the shipping charge this website is so much cheaper than other discount stores online that have free shipping! I compare all my orders to other website and still haven't found one that can compare. Love salon savings =)

mitchelly2
10/16/13

I just wanted to say what great prices and awesome service they have. They have got me hooked as a lifelong customer. It has never been this easy to find items, EVER! AND!! The prices were unbeatable!

sylviam5
10/16/13

I really am happy ordering from salon savings, the prices are super cheap compared to everyone else and now I have found your customer service is awesome too!! I also got my sister in law ordering from this website now.

leandrah
10/2/13

I bought some Paul Mitchell products the other day and got a free Paul Mitchell brush. I also got free samples and it was shipped to me super fast. I Love that.

jeseniar
10/2/13

This website is GREAT! I cannot believe I got my order that FAST!. You guys have me hooked now...Everything I ordered was perfect and super cheap compared to every other site online. Thank you so much! I am very happy!!

myaa
9/16/13

I have used this site multiple times and I have never had an issue with them. I noticed that there were a lot of bad reviews but they are very old. I have been using them since 2011 and I have bought a lot of hair products from them, this website has the cheapest products online.

lisae8
9/5/13

I have ordered from them multiple times and they have the best prices online. I am very happy with the customer service, they were very helpful and kind. The negative reviews on the site are very old, I wouldn't go by those reviews at all.

jessiem24
9/4/13

I came across this website searching for a discontinued item and I only found it on this site. They also have really cheap name brand products! The reviews on this site are very old and I am glad I didn't listen to them. I called them just to make sure that they were real and I spoke to a woman that was very helpful!! I am so happy I found this website!

terryh36
9/4/13

These negative reviews do not do justice for this site. I have had great experience with SalonSavings.com. I have purchased a lot of products from this site and haven't had any problems. They have great deals on expensive products.

kaylem
8/27/13

I have been using them for a while and they have the best brands at cheapest prices! I haven't had any problems with them.

indraniem
8/6/13

The site was easy to navigate. My order came quickly and was exactly as I ordered.

sophiew2
3/13/13

So glad I didn't' listen to the previous reviews. My order came quickly, free ship and exactly what I ordered. I ordered a product that was out of stock everywhere but salonsavings had it! Will definitely order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the SalonSavings staff and other customers.

SalonSavings?