Review of SalonSavings

customerservice@salonsavings.com

2 reviews with 2 stars

kyrstyr
12/10/13

Let me start by saying Ive always loved salonsavings.com, theyve sent me my items in good time and always been authentic but this recent order was not what I imagined. I ordered the Macadamia deep repair masqur which was not the same as ive orderws from them before..it was watery and only filled half friekn way, next the matrix biolagre curl setting apray which comes in a white bottle was filthy dirty with dents just looked like it was founs in a dumpster..lastly the alagio silk serum whoch is apparently a new formula whoch they dont state on website they have false advertisement although it smell fabulous and worka great as a body moistutizer as wrll. What pissed me off the most was that they said Od be recieving free samples with my purchase and a free goft for spwnding over 25..i receieved the free gift whoch was a pen? That was broken no less and doesnt work and NOOOOO SAMPLES,which is what I was lookin forward too. I will never purchase from again and will just buy my products in store from now on.

teresap7
10/29/12

I found them through google search and ordered a Chi product which I regret. I can no longer access their web site, I have no way of reaching them to ask about the product I ordered. Something doesn't feel right.

Response from Erin K., SalonSavings Representative
Hello,
We please ask that you contact us at 1866-376-0506. We would be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.

Questions? Get answers from the SalonSavings staff and other customers.

SalonSavings?