Review of SalonSavings

customerservice@salonsavings.com

30 reviews with 5 stars

kimberlyc9
11/30/12

I just made an order with Salon Savings over the Thanksgiving holidays (Nov. 24) and now, ONLY 6 days later, I have already received my products! The bottles were packaged in original packaging, completely full, and protected with additional paper.
Im breathing a huge sigh of relief because this was an impulse purchase I made before reading reviews on the site, I subsequently panicked because the site has horrible reviews. Well rest assure that things have changed, my experience was wonderful and I will be ordering from Salon Savings in the future!

erink5
9/26/12

The NEW staff here at SalonSavings.com is so disappointed to see the negative comments customers posted here about their past experience with our site. We are committed to providing excellent products and customer service. We look forward to doing business with you!

lorainei
3/24/11

I've ordered several times from this website, product being shipped FPO, AP, in tact and as promised. The one time there was an issue with the warehouse using the wrong mailing address, customer service immediately reshipped the product and did not charge anything. It is a good site.

josephinep
3/11/11

i first found salonsavings on amazon and i got my items quick and fast. after my first order i called with many questions about products their customer service was knowledgeable and very patient. UPS damaged my package during shipment and instead of claiming it wasn't their fault they gladly reshipped me my items and were totally apologetic. i don't know who these people who everyone dealt with before but it certainly wasn't the crew of people i dealt with. i think people need to realize mistakes do happen but its how they deal with it that makes it good customer service! try them you"ll love it i guarantee!!!

df2
4/1/10

I love this website! I have no idea what these people are talking about. It is a small site that has the best prices, and customer service. The only reason why someone would complain is because they are cheap and want everything for free. Relax! It's just hair products!!!

Questions? Get answers from the SalonSavings staff and other customers.

SalonSavings?