Saidit.net

Saidit.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Saidit.net?

“Same thing as reddit, just with right wing nutjobs”

Roger G.
11/25/20

Kind of liked this site until COVID happened. All the wacky COVID conspiracists came out and the site went downhill. I mean, some of these guys were just insane, with posts beyond easy to refute. One even told me Australia couldn't even handle COVID in spite of wearing masks, socially distancing and locking down, which was easily countered by a few links laughably proving how ignorant he was. That's what I had to deal with on this site. I basically got ganged up on and while defending myself, the mod joined in and threatened to ban me. I know, 100% of the time, once that happens, you're getting banned anyways, so I let loose on him. The site is basically deserted. On the front page, most posts have less than 10 responses, and 10 is a fantastic response there. I barely went on there, but the site had so much promise, it's a shame. I think a lot of posters deserted earlier but I was swamped with work so I didn't have the time to pay attention.

rogerg48
November 25th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Saidit.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saidit.net?

Have a question about Saidit.net?