Runescapecoin.net

Runescapecoin.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Runescapecoin.net?

“I have purchased a account form runescapecoin.net they...”

andrew b.
7/13/09

I have purchased a account form runescapecoin.net they make me wait 6 days then say yheyre giving me a refund to a account that has been closed i tell them this and theyre saying i can only get a refund to that account and nothing worth same value from there site. So no one buy from runescapecoin.net!

andrewb2
July 13th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Runescapecoin.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Runescapecoin.net?

Have a question about Runescapecoin.net?