RoundTheWorldExperts UK

RoundTheWorldExperts UK has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RoundTheWorldExperts UK ranks 153rd among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate RoundTheWorldExperts UK?

“You can get it cheaper yourself, use them.”

Simon E.
6/17/15

I was looking for a flight to Los Angeles when I was directed to Round the world experts, I filled in my details and I was contacted by a agent, I told him the best price I had found the tickets for was £3200 he told me that was a great deal I should take it as I will not find a better deal. I found a better deal and got back to him, he then informs me that he can get a better deal at £2700 adding £80 on for a later flight. He then asks if I needed a car, I say yes and I tell him the car I am after for 10 days he quotes me £416 not knowing that I have seen the same car for £208 already, I turn that down knowing I can get it cheaper myself. I go with the flight and I ask for details, the fact that he tried to charge me double for the car hire had me concerned, so I contacted the airline direct and get the tickets £500 cheaper, I understand he has got to make money out of the deal but £500 is a bit much.

simone140
June 17th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the RoundTheWorldExperts UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoundTheWorldExperts UK?

Have a question about RoundTheWorldExperts UK?