Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

1,173 reviews with 5 stars

keethero
3/18/19

I ordered three wall prints ... delivery was speedy ... they are lovely ... exactly what I wanted ... I had them framed ... they look great on the walls ... Thank you!!

sophis2
3/17/19

I have made several orders from Rosegal, and my impression so far is clearly
positive. All the items I ordered were delivered on time and in good condition and on
time. The packaging was quite good, the actual products were the ones
advertised and their pricing was competitive enough. That's why I recommend
to try Rosegal if you find a product that you 'd like to buy.

berguzarz
3/16/19

The products sold at Rosegalde appeal to me and make me happy to see the discounts. Customer service is very helpful.dresses very good quality

keithb292
3/15/19

Order was as described, received on time, everything is great.

Keep in mind sizing, as sizes in China are quite a bit smaller than North America

nikolaye3
3/12/19

All the clothes and products are of great quality for their price. Customer Service is excellent. Shipping time is very acceptable.

marleneh45
3/12/19

I have ordered a number of things from Rosegal. The first time I ordered 3 shirts that were a bit off on size. After contacting customer service, I was immediately credited so I could order proper size. I have since ordered a Number of garments that are great quality and fit perfectly. Also received my order quite quickly. Very happy with Rosegal Products and their customer service. I will be a long time customer.

bernardor9
3/12/19

the support of rosegal are great i contacte they and ther resolved me all very quickly i purchase more in this online store

jakubp13
3/12/19

Rosegal is the best shop. They have a lot range of products in incredible prices. You can pay by credit card or PayPal. Rosegal has great support. I bought here many goods. I reccomend Rosegal for all. You can buy here many fantastic things.

sekerc
3/11/19

I bought shoes and bags and I loved them so much. But I wear 38 some shoes are justa a little small for me. I contacted customer servise and change the size for remaning shoes. with customer service I changed the color of my bag. It is very easy. they have 24 hour help. I have a good experince with them I make lots of shopping and never have a negative experinces.

ivob15
3/10/19

The items I purchased were amazing quality, exactly as described. The material is soft and fits perfectly. Shipping was sooner then expected

jessicab600
3/10/19

Rosegal's site is very easy to navigate and you can browse using many different criteria such as size, colour, style, length, collar style, sleeve style and length etc making it easier to choose from the many listings they have. They often have clothes available in larger sizes that we don't have in Australia. You can choose what currency you want displayed so nasty surprises and they offer free shipping with a minimum spend. Shipping is prompt and Rosegal staff are very responsive to any enquiries. Have shopped with them many times and will continue to do so. Very happy shopping with them.

Tip for consumers: Use search criteria, check out reviews from other customers as to sizing reviews.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jessica B,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Rosegal really appreciate this.

hanane8
3/10/19

Love rosegal store, good products, good prices, amazing customer service and fast shipping, i will buy more from rosegal store

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear hanan e,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We appreciate that you have acknowledge our hard work in giving our customers the best shopping experience possible.

lyoshav
3/10/19

I love the shop. Never had any issues. Product quality is always very good, usually better than expected. Delivery is fast and good. They do partial shipment which is awesome and speeds up the delivery greatly. Customer service is super helpful, they do everything to please you and make you stay. Shopping for two years already and will shop more

giovym
3/10/19

Nice models, nice cut, good quality and good service: I fell in love at first order with Rosegal.com. Really recommended ecommerce.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Giovy M,

We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at Rosegal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.

kellid36
3/9/19

I have been ordering from them for almost two years now, I've ordered mainly clothes but my most recent order was this past November, I bought my son a Shower curtain set for Christmas through them since I loved the one I bought for our main bathroom so much. He loved it! It was right up his ally being Deer themed and he's an avid hunter. I highly recommend Rosegal, Just be sure to use the size guide on their clothes if you're in the U.S. Because their sizes are from China, may want to go up a size if you're unsure.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kelli D,

amyk232
3/9/19

I ordered clothing for my plus sized daughter and myself and was happily surprised that the sizing was exactly as described. Everything fit a little large because I'm so used to ordering from China and ordering a size up. The shipping was a little slow considering that I paid for expedited shipping, but it all arrived before Christmas, so it worked out well. We've washed and dried all the clothes a few times now and the quality is great- nothing has had any problems! The styles were cute and I'm very happy with our purchases :D

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Amy K,

arturb3
3/7/19

Very good price for android endoscope, there was problem with lost parcel but Rosegal send me fast another endoscope with express shipping :) i'm very satisfacted and i recomend Rosegal.com for everybody!! :)

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Artur B,

anag112
3/6/19

The clothes in this site are quite different than the rest of clothing shops (which usually take the same fabric and make a bag of potatoes with it, with no shape at all).
During a period I needed bigger sizes and I could wear them knowing that at last something bothers to design clothes for us.
The quality is good. It is not the finest, but for the prices it is more than adequate.
I bought here my dresses for the different Christmas parties and everyone was asking me for their designer!
And if the size is not right for you, the customer service is fast and really kind.

saral170
3/2/19

E Perfeita Minha Experiência OS Produtos que pedem São identicos da foto e da encomenda Chegou super rapido amei comprar na nota 10 rec omendo .

sibelind
3/2/19

I like to shop at Rosegal because they sell cheap and high quality products.they offer attractive coupons.Customer service is very fast and solution.Shipping arrives at maximum 10 to 15 days

peggieg
3/2/19

Being a bigger woman, I was always amazed that most clothing lines think we should wear the equivalent of bags; ugly, unflattering bags. When I found Rosegal, I was excited to see all of the cute fashions they had for a woman my size and the prices were so affordable. I rarely shop in the stores now. When I need a new look, I go straight to Rosegal.

charmainep7
2/24/19

Trackable deliveries of excellent clothing love ROSEGAL perfect sizing on all items as they give you a size guide to work from.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Charmaine P,

ignacioo6
2/24/19

Rosegal is a cool and cheap webpage, the products have a good quality and are delivered very fast. It's cool!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ignacio O,

jenniferw453
2/24/19

I seen a top adverted on FB, and thought I would check it out. So when I did, I saw two more that I liked!!! I absolutely LOVED them!! Good quality and very CUTE TOPS!!

igors61
2/22/19

I bought this pants for my wife. She really liked it.I use the size table in the description and its look perfectly. The wife dances in them and says that they are very comfortable. For low price it great pants!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Igor S,

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -9

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?