Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

1,204 reviews with 5 stars

mishal7
5/22/19

Tienen productos de buena calidad, su atención es magnífica, la seguridad en los pagos es impecable y el tiempo de entrega, adecuado.
Llevo años comprando con ellos y los recomiendo ampliamente.

paulinaw2
5/17/19

I really like clothes bought from Rosegal. They are not expensive but they are in very good quality, I really love them. Very fashion and all my friends ask where I have found them. Well done. The shipping time was also quite good.

celinr
5/15/19

I was so impressed, The dresses are amazing! it was true to size, good quality and I have no issues whatsoever! I will be ordering from them again!!!!

taniao8
5/14/19

It was a good experience to buy on this site, I had some questions and I found a very nice person online for respond to all of them. Beautiful dresses, good quality.

betsyb48
5/10/19

My shopping experince with RoseGal was pleasant. My items came in a reasonable amount of time. The items are made from good quality fabric and are true to size. I will be shopping with RoseGal again!

maryl542
5/8/19

About half my tops wardrobe comes from Rosegal. I am never disappointed I am never disappointed in my purchases. The fabrics are beautiful and the fit is always just right. Love them!

destinyl13
5/6/19

Rosegal has been the first online clothing brand that I have tried that is actual true to size! The quality is amazing.

janiem27
5/5/19

I Just received My Latest Order and Can't wait for My Others To Arrive I love All The Different Choices I have With Colors ,Designs,And The Deals I get Every time I Place A Order My Bed room Is starting to Look like a clothing store I have Been told My Friends Love It when I order Something and It does Not Fit Me They end Up Getting a Gift from me .

haticed
5/4/19

I like all of the products in that order. I bought earrings, a blouse and a skirt. They are beautiful. It does not have long to get them.

valeriag6
4/19/19

ha mejorada completamente la atencion al cliente, si tienes problemas con tu paquete o el talle, contactalos, alguna solucion vas a conseguir. ha mejorado muchisimo el trato y el feedback.

jamiet151
4/18/19

I was very pleased with Rosegal. The site was easy to navigate, my order came quickly and was exactly as described. I will definitely shop here again.

shandyc1
4/17/19

I have always left "being into fashion" to my little sister, who is thin, gorgeous and could quite honestly make a potato sack look fabulous. That is, until ROSEGAL! Not only were there designs that made me say, "oh that would look nice" or a few tops that made me think, "hmm maybe that would be pretty on me." There were also pieces that made me exclaim, "HOLY CRAP! That is bada** and I've NEVER seen THAT in a store before!!". Rosegal has outfits for literally EVERY personality out there!! And what's even better!?! They're not just making clothes for plus size girls like me! They make clothes to fit my slender, picky fashionista sister too! Once I introduced my little sister, she immediately told me it was her new addiction and couldn't be happier. The quality is good and the prices are outstanding. We are BOTH proud to be 'Rosegals' now and don't have any plans to switch to a new app anytime soon. THANK YOU Rosegal.

leannem57
4/13/19

The 4 clothing items i ordered were bigger than I thought they would be so potentially you could size down on some items.
The order came within a week of making the order however one item was out of stock when i ordered so that was shipped later but I received it an extra 3 days after the rest of the order so it was still quick.

Would 100% reccommed ordering from them, but make sure you read the measurements for the sizing. It will save you returning anything or it being oversized!

samia41
4/11/19

Best product with high quality and fast shipping with a good price. i recomanded it for every buyer who need satisfaction for the product

nickg297
4/11/19

I ordered a few products in Rosegal.com and I am pleased with their quality and speed of delivery. Support also works well. I recommend this store to everyone.

oluwayimikaa
4/9/19

I got exactly what I ordered, it was of good quality and at the best rates. I recieved my order in less than a month in perfect condition. It was well packed also. I'll definitely get something else from them.

triciaa21
4/7/19

I love their stuff. Have never had any problems and all the items are of good quality. Will definitely keep shopping with them.

tricias62
4/5/19

Note: this is MY opinion based on MY experiences with Rosegal that I'm happy to share. Due to postal services and customs duty and whatnot, others might not have the same experience. They have no control whatsoever over the post or your local customs office.

I really enjoyed my experience with Rosegal. I'm a difficult size to work with but I can find clothes that fit me at good prices. PLEASE check size charts and don't assume you know what size you are. The size I ordered was accurate according to their charts and not at all what I expected it to be. The descriptions for the items I bought were accurate and in some cases, more detailed than at other sites. Also keep in mind the price, you won't be getting high-end designer clothes for these prices. That said, I do like the pieces I bought and one is quickly becoming a favourite.

Purchasing is easy and the orders are well-tracked so I always know where it is. Keep in mind how far the items have to travel and how many hands they have to pass through before complaining about how long it takes. I was quite happy with how long it took, considering.

It's not impossible to get hold of someone if you have questions and they've always been pleasant with me.

Between the points system and coupons and referrals and discount sales, it isn't hard to get an even better price on your order.

I really enjoyed my experience and am looking forward to shopping again soon.

oscarg58
4/4/19

Pagina muy recomendada, tiempos de procesamiento rápidos, variedad de productos, precios excelentes, y tiempos de envíos correctos, una experiencia muy grata y segura. recomiendo mucho esta pagina.

cristinad26
4/2/19

Every 1 or 2 months I place a new order on Rosegal because is one of the sites with plus size clothes at very small prices. That's for me! It's easy to find your size due to the size guide you can find on a product's page. Also, they have a nice programme where you can get reward point for activities such as sharing a product and you can use those points to pay a part of our order. I was never dissappointed about the clothes' quality, so thank you Rosegal!

mateuszj3
4/2/19

Everthing is OK. Everything is all right. I have never any problem with shop Rosegal.
Shipping is slow, but that's normal.

dimac5

Заказывал фонарь ConvoyC8 +
заказ отправили на следующий день, доставка до Н.Новгорода 4 недели, упакован очень хорошо, дошел без повреждений.
полностью соответствует указанным зарактеристикам, лучшее соотношение цена качество.
большое спасибо.

baox1
3/31/19

I love shopping here, it's most definitely the best plus size shopping online website I've experienced.

brendab339
3/31/19

The clothes make you feel good about yourself. They are fashionable, not like shopping in your average store. I find plus clothing in stores make you look old, but not Rosegal. The prices are great, there are stuff on sale all the time. So much to choose from.

maryanm1
3/28/19

I ordered several items from a variety of styles and all the clothing was very beautiful, true to size and came packed in an individual bag. I have tried the lingerie, dresses, coats and much more and everything has arrived well and fit me well too. I would recommend this store for the service and the good prices.

Tip for consumers: Always check the measurements for the items.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?