Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

165 reviews with 3 stars

kamilm15
4/20/19
• Updated review

Update on my previous review:
After I posted it, they contacted me to make things right, since the item I ordered was of much worse quality and looked different that one I ordered.

They made a refund of 77% of the price I paid and gave me a coupon in their shop.

I feel better about the order now, but I still remember that I had to fight for this and that I waited more than 30 days for the faulty order.

At least they tried to help, too bad that it happend after I posted review, and not when I actually asked for help. I hope they will do better customer service in the future and that my next order will go smoothly and without sad situations.

“Selling items that they do not own, later send different product than one on pictures.”
3/31/19

First to sum up:
-Waited for the item to be sent 25 days longer than I was told.
-They sold me an item and later told me that they do not have it in their stock after all.
-Guess they restocked cheaper versions, since I got totally different item than advertised and shown on pictures.

Pathetic, I tried talking to them, they did not help at all. Also I paid nearly 30$ for the item, while their representative told me (guess by accident) that it is weird since she can see that it is worth 13$ (maybe that was that cheaper version). Scam, wish I could get refund or something.

Totally not professional and the support team does not read, they just copy and paste prepared formulas.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kamil M,
Thank you for your review.
We apologize for your case.

Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.
While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may keep changing due to the high demand.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?
mattb331
1/9/19

Any of the 5 star reviews you see I would be suspect of. I bought a couple items from this website for my wife for Christmas. The pants I bought ripped a little when she put them on-a bad sign, to be sure. But they were cheap and would work for lounging around the house. But when put through the washer and dryer, the pants fell apart. I mean that literally, there were shreds of cloth throughout all my clothing, and the dye from the pants actually stained other articles. Mind you, this was a darks cycle, cold water. The pants were complete trash and stained other articles, which means they cost me way more than the headache of cleaning shreds of cloth out of all the other laundry. Avoid this site like the plague.
*Rosegal costumer support connected me very promptly and refunded my order. Additionally, they didn't request the items be returned but rather donated. I can appreciate their effort and am changing my review to reflect this. I still can't say I would recommend a purchase from this company, but Rosegal themselves may not be too blame, as they don't directly control their suppliers (but could possibly choose better ones).

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Matt B,

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

We have offered the proper solution for your case.
We hope that the solution we offered you was to your satisfaction.

If you have any problem,please contact us.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
monicas194
12/17/18

I ordered a dress, the shipping time about a month but then again it's coming to US from Hong Kong so I get it and no complaints... However my dress was too small, shoulda ordered 2 sizes up, one of the shoulder straps was damaged also didn't droop over shoulders like picture. The bust was not like the picture on website, similar but different. Waiting on my other dress to show.. so we'll see how that one looks..

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Monica S,

Thanks for your comment.

Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

For your case,we have sent you the message to you.
Please kindly reply us and we will give you the efficient solutions.

clarar37
10/2/18

I am in love with this rose pedal face mist and it sprays really light. Just a few ingredients to like aloe vera and all natural witch hazel

allainam
7/22/18

I don't know if they competing with gamiss but they have the same items. that one place is higher than the other

tracyw172
7/16/18

After numerous messaging and a poor review I made on their site the company did return a full refund for the defective swimsuit. They also offered me a store credit along with my refund, but I was not interested in any extra, I just wanted to feel like I was not ripped off. With this being said, I feel the products are still a hit and a miss; but, with some persistence on your end the company will make it right. I still do not plan on purchasing anything else off of their site and I will definitely scroll down other online sites looking for multiple reviews before ordering. Thank you Rose gal for this experience and Thank you for making it right.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Tracy w.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

We offer a comprehensive 30 Day Returns guarantee
Please check on https://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/.

If your item is returnable, please submit a ticket in our Support Center stating your:
Order number
SKU number or product name
Reason for return

We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.

brendac142
4/29/18

I received to shirts yesterday they run small one don't fil at all I thought they were from the uk not CHINA their clothes are small and not very material the one was ok but I better not was it in the machine how do I get a refund on the other one I tried to follow it and trace it I couldn't

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Brenda,

Thank you for your review.

Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?
We will offer you a solution via the ticket center.

al33513
3/31/18

I ordered 3 swimsuits size 3XL=size 16 according to their size chart. I wasn't able to get them over my hips. Later I discovered they were made in China, which explained why they were more like size 12. I tried filling out the return form online to get a refund, and got a msg saying that the co had tried to redirect my email to many times, so try removing the cookies, What? I tried calling the 1-888-320-8188 for customer service and the call wouldn't connect it kept dropping off. So I gave up and gave the swimsuits to my niece who wears a size 12, perfect fit for her. I should have read the reviews, almost 4,000 people gave them 1 star I can see why now. NO I will not order from this company again!!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear A L.,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

We have sent you a personal message via a ticket, with a solution to your issue. We are awaiting your reply.
At this time, we do not offer a 24 hour phone service. Our phone lines and Live Chat are limited to a first come first served basis. Please call us during our office hours: 6:30-8:30 and 18:30-23:00 American EST.

If you have any further questions, please kindly send an email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index titled as "complaint from Sitejabber".

francest30
3/29/18

Good day:
Received the royal blue leggings and waiting for the black ones.
Not what I expected. On your picture it looks like the decal is in the material.
Only to find out it is a decal sown onto the outer legs.

I am returning for a refund.

Should I wait for a return ticket or Return to Sender?

Thank for your speedy service.

Frances

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Frances ,

We are sorry that your expectations were not met.

We at Rosegal try our best to give accurate product information on every item page.

As shown on the tracking website, the parcel has been delivered. We have sent you a message regarding your case via our ticket system. Please check there and reply to us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

marandag
3/29/18
• Updated review

The company contacted me after I posted this review and refunded my order. I wouldnt shop from them again but I do appreciate them resolving my issue.

“DO NOT SHOP HERE”
3/27/18

DO NOT SHOP HERE.

I ORDERED PAJAMAS WITH EXPEDITED SHIPPING IN EARLY DECEMBER AND GOT THEM IN JANUARY.

THE QUALITY IS TERRIBLE. LIKE HALLOWEEN COSTUME TERRIBLE.

THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME A REFUND OR RETURN THE ITEMS EVEN AFTER BEING CONTACTED ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS.

WORST COMPANY EVER.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Maranda ,

Thank you for your review.

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue. Please kindly reply to us so that we can give you a suitable solution.

jenniferw287
3/14/18

I ordered Christmas items in the middle of November. Half my order was shipping from a city in California only about 30 minutes away from my house. It took over two weeks for that package to get to me, I was watching the tracking site and it was just sitting at the delivery place for two weeks. The other half of my order was coming from some other country and didnt come until end of January. The items I got were low quality, one of them was a Christmas printed pillow case and the design was stretched so it was a little distorted, it looked like the design in windows Paint program. Horrible, complete waste of money, I will never order from them again.

Edit: customer service found my review and refunded my order so I am somewhat satisfied now but I still wont be ordering from them again, quality of items is too poor.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jennifer ,

Thank you for your review.

The order was split due to the stock issues. All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers. We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

lynsenettv
1/14/18
• Updated review

After speaking with the customer service, they were very helpful in resolving my issue. I was very impress of their customer service. I am grateful of the customer service quick response in resolving my purchase issue.

“Never again....”
1/12/18
• Previous review

Recently purchased plus size clothes. unfortunately it is not as expected. The clothes is for a smaller size person. The sewing was not done correctly. Very unsatisfied. Sorry but I will not purchase from them again.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Lynsenett,

tanyai2
Tanya I.
12/23/17

Hi guys, I ordered two separate orders the week of black friday/cyber week.
They have very cute merchandise, and I thought the price was great.
I paid for expedited shipping and was not aware that I may have to pay extra taxes and customs.
my original orders were well priced, however adding 50% of the cost I spent on the items to customs and taxes with DHL , is just not worth it. My packages came between 3-4 weeks later. Everything I ordered was there, and in good condition, just as expected from the website. Not to mention, I found it to be pretty good quality. However, I won't order again, because of the long shipping times and because of the astronomical customs and taxes. It comes from dubai. I was not scammed, although I read about other peoples experiences. Rosegal did respond back to me to update me about the shipping status when I emailed. However, just too long and more expensive than what it seems.I was told by friends, that anytime DHL is used, to expect high custom and tax fees. Just as an FYI. I'm going to stick to my usual amazon buys.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Tanya ,

We are sorry that you have had to incur local customs issues.

Please kindly refer to our tax and duty policy here for more details: http://www.rosegal.com/tax/.

Please tell us your order number so that we can offer the proper solution.

jakkia
12/14/17

Very happy with my itam
I will pass on ifo to my friend and family
So they can have a look though your web site cos u sell some lovely stuff on there

honeyb10
11/27/17

Ordered a bag and a off-shoulder top.The bag was amazing and I absolutely loved it.My hopes for the off-shoulder top was higher,but they gave me an top that I only would use for sports.The material is weird,stretchy and cheap,which is alright for me.I don't want to shop here anymore,the lower rated reviews number is just too high to ignore.Shipping was quick,took 1-2 weeks to arrive.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Honey ,
All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
Can you tell us your order number?
If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.
ariw3
11/22/17

I like my hair I literally wear all the time but the only thing about it was it didn't look like the picture other than that it's fine

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ari ,
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Can you please tell us your order number?
mikem580
11/16/17
• Updated review

Since posting my review on sitejabber, RoseGal have contacted me and sent me my refund.
I am pleased and thankful that they have honoured their commitment for this reason I will upgrade to a three star rating but would have been happier not to fight to have an outcome.
Overall thank you Rosegal for honouring commitment

“Gangsters”
11/16/17
• Previous review

This company is a fake money robbing organisation. I placed & paid for an order that has never materialised. I contacted them through their email & was told that the order had been delivered, having disputed this with them on a further five occasions and still not receiving my order they finally told me that they would refund my money (guess what) I never received the refund either.
I would suggest to everyone do not buy from this company you will lose your money

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Mike ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We at Rosegal offer many different shipping methods with varying shipping times. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs.

For more details on our shipping methods, please see here: http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/.

We have offered you a solution via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.
melissas243
11/5/17

Je vais aujourd'hui vous donner mon impression sur le site RoseGal.com, j'ai commandé 2 fois sur ce site et j'ai été la première fois vraiment satisfaite par ma commande alors que la deuxième fois, j'ai été très déçu.
J'ai commandé pour la 1ère fois, le 23 juillet 2017 et j'ai reçu ma commande le 5 aout 2017, j'ai été vraiment choqué par la livraison assez rapide et la qualité des produits (pour voir ce que j'ai commandé, rendez-vous sur cette vidéo : http://urlz.fr/64zm). Du coup, j'ai été vraiment contente de passer ma commade sur RoseGal. Par contre, la deuxième commande à été une cata,j'avais commandé, le 13 septembre 2017, des bottines plateformes (ici : http://urlz.fr/64zo) et un hoodie. Déjà, les deux articles sont arrivé séparément ; les bottines sont arrivé le 3 octobre 2017 MAIS ce n'étaient pas les bonnes ! J'ai écrit au service client pour les retourner mais ça ne valait pas la peine, les renvoyer m'aurait couter plus chère que les chaussures au final ! Je n'ai pas pu trouver de solution avec eux. Après ça, j'ai attendu le pull pendant presque deux mois, vu que je viens à peine de le recevoir fin octobre. J'ai vraiment été choqué et déçu.
Comment dire ? Ce n'est pas que je ne vous recommanderai pas RoseGal mais je pense qu'on ne peut qu'acheter que certaines catégories d'articles dessus. D'après moi, évitez les chaussures (rien que pour la taille), favorisez les vêtements (mais en faisant attention à la taille et à la matière, gare au polyester !), les bijoux, les accessoires, les perruques et le maquillage !
Malgré ça, vous pouvez faire vos achats en toute sécurité sur RG (en payant par Paypal), la livraison est gratuite et leur système de R points pour économiser sur vos commandes est génialissime ainsi que les nombreux code promo que l'on peut trouver sur le net.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Melissa ,

Thank you for your review.

We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

anns152
10/24/17

I ordered 3 tapestries from here and after waiting awhile they showed. I was happy with two but one was cut askew. Over all... Decent for the price. It does take quite awhile to receive so be prepared.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ann ,

kgomotsos
9/17/17

How low is your shipping period ??I'm in South africa.. I ordered 18 pieces of make up brushes ×2 mid last month and haven't received them..and on your website it's indicated that the product shipping period is within 5-10 business days.... My order number is ZP1708311338446214

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kgomotso ,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with regards to your delivery status.

With our registered and expedited post, we offer our customers a tracking number. You can use this to track the status and whereabouts of your items online.

We have sent you the tracking information and a solution to your account. Please login to check your ticket and reply us.

If you have any more questions about your order status please contact us via our Support Center.

lorindas
9/8/17

I posted a review of Rosegal about sizing being way off. And it is. However, Rosegal refunded my purchase price and I feel that was an adequate solution. I do have to say, though, that their sizing is not correct. Be very careful when ordering something. At the end of the day, it is now September. I have my money back but I do not have bathing suits that fit and it is unlikely I will find one this late in the season.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Lorinda ,

sylviap21
7/30/17

Placed an order for 2 dresses and a bathing suit. Im still waiting and it's been over the 10day business. I wish I would of looked at the reviews I might not of ordered them.

kimw165
7/28/17

First order was great. Right size wonderful pricing, order on time . Second order was ordered end of may and still dont have . I have contacted them several times to be given a shipping number that cant track. Dont know i would order again.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kim ,

averys23
7/25/17

I ordered a bathing suit and it did not arrive even after the expected date. I was in contact with the rosegal staff and they are processing a full refund. Although it sucks that my cheap bikini didn't show up, at least I'll get my money back, hopefully.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear avery ,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have occurred.

Unfortunately, for the shipping method you have chosen, there is no international tracking number available. However, please rest assured that the estimated delivery time for your package is still valid.

We have contacted you via the ticket center, please check and reply us.

ericas56
7/23/17

I ordered a halter top dress; I usually don't order clothing online, but this looked so cute. However, I was disappointed; the zipper stuck, and the chest gapped open in a very unflattering way; it just didn't fit right. As of today, Rosegal refunded my money to PayPal, sent me a nice note, and told me I needn't bother shipping the dress back. So I will donate it, per their suggestion. And I am upgrading my one-star review to three. I didn't care for the merchandise, but their customer service was more than satisfactory.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Erica ,

Rosegal Customer Service Team

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.