Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

lindah54
6/9/14

Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, probably more.
All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost website)
Under that umbrella they are Everbuying, and Globalegrow
Located at various (real or fake) addresses in the 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong, China under the name of Mike Yu

Read the negative reviews on those FB pages. (Update they have been deleting many negative comments)
All these people are getting ripped off!
I fell for their scam and I am trying to get my money back thru Paypal
Their idea of help: I should give the clothes to a friend, and they will give me a 5% discount on your next order! A bunch of BS
Every single company has hundreds of extreme complaints against it, varying from orders not shipped, orders placed - weeks later claimed not in production anymore,
broken or not working, wrong sizes, wrong color, wrong item, sewing that could have been done better by a child, fabric so thin it wouldn't make it through a wash, and numerous more!

The one thing in common is they always have your money in their pocket. Refunds are very seldom given, only partial refunds( I was offered 6.00 after spending over 100.00 Or 5% off my Next order )
Most complainants tell of waiting months to a year before finally giving up. Being blocked from phone calls, their account disabled, no responses to emails, even not refunding for out of stock items.
People who have tried to cancel their orders are delayed and not responded to until finally someone tells them "Oh that has already shipped we can't refund you"

File a dispute as soon as possible with your bank or paypal.. These guys will try to drag out emails and promises until the complaint time limits are up! Don't give them any chances. They have no problem lying.

clarar10
6/8/14

I bought a cute yellow halter top swimsuit and while reviewing the site, I was a lil concerned because the language is readable but unusual. Turns out the company is based in China and these clothes are Chinese (as in something sold in China and possibly not imported to USA by the normal commercial standards regarding English readability). A friend mentioned hearing some mixed reviews about the site but for $25...and the fact that she mentioned that AFTER I placed the order, it was a bit late to turn back.
The tags are in Chinese so I'm going to stick to the delicate cycle using cold water as I can't read much Kanji or whatever you call the Chinese characters in Chinese. No idea what the fabric care tag says. The style tags say "Oumeies" under the Chinese characters if this helps anyone...
I did not order the swim suit with any special shipping methods but I did pay the extra $2 for the tracking # which when sent, was more like an order # (probably an email translation issue). After the swimsuit shipped I did get a UPS tracking # that said it was processing in NJ for about a week before it started moving towards California. UPS said I would expect it June 11th however I ordered it on May 26th and received it June 7 so as far as travel time goes, it's a whole lot better than I thought and it did get to me.
The site has no sizing that I could find. So fitting is a gamble. Not sure if I'd bother returning it either if it didn't fit...I was partially hoping it (in a large) would be a bit big so I could take it in so my guess is that the sizing runs a bit on the smaller side.

mandis3
6/6/14

Ordered today, but would not allow me to use my credit card, so I had to use PayPal. I find this a little inconvenient. I have read bad reviews after the fact of ordering. I'm hoping to get my items within 7-10 business days, we shall see...to be continued...

tikishab
5/22/14

I ordered a swim suit from this company and paid the extra shipping and handling to have it 3-7 business days and long story short I havent received my item nor based off the status on the company site has it been processed and its going on 8 business days (not counting weekend). They have no phone # just email and live chat. Along with the CS reps cant type in english so Im sure they barely speak it. I asked for a refund of only the S/H not refund on item as I still want it but they refuse to give me one instead offering me a credit of $1... Yes I said $1. Safe to say even if the suit is nice as I hope it is I will never order from them ever again...

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -9

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?