Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

juliam32
9/23/14

Thanks for info will not be ordering due to reviews perhaps facebook should look more closely at businesses on website good luck getting money back

Tip for consumers: Great website maybe facebook should recommend that you look at all new busineses esp ones in other countries usually a red flag

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
We are so sorry to here that ,there must be some misunderstanding between us. We are sorry for that happened and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction .We will be very appreciate it that if you can tell us your full order number(invoice ID, it start with Z or ZZ and there are 16 numbers ), we will deal with it for you.
norab22
9/22/14

I am a seller on my own site and I ordered from them and It took 3 months to get my package
Will not answer email no phone number no one cares . They wait till your paypal time is out so you can not file a claim

Tip for consumers: Buyers be ware

amandav2
9/22/14

I would like to thank all those that took time to let others know of your experience. I am going to pass on ordering there. Thanks again!

Tip for consumers: Go with the majority, I for one don't have time/patience to be dealing w/ the billing and customer service.

ymfpitwc
9/21/14

I just want to thank everyone who took the time to review. I will not be ordering from Rosegal based on the reviews that have been provided.

angelaf23
9/21/14

Run as fast as you can. Biggest rip-off. You have just thrown your money away. No free shipping (lie) and gets better...no items. No way to get in tough with them. Magicjack and 14 digit tickets to enter to complain???? Please what is that. I hold paypal and facebook responsible. They gave (Giving) them the platform, means, opportunity, and contunual illegal access to perform these crimes to innocent people. Paypal should return the funds and the bull$#*! company should have to compensate every individual for their time, energy, stress and loss of availability to their own funds. Everyone should file complaint with them as well as Advertising Standards of Canada. Then make your experiences open for the gathering of knowledge against this company and send letters to every media avenue. Start at CBC. I will. This makes me sick and is unjust. People trying to save money and cut corners are usually surviving under the poverty line and getting shunned again. See you on t.v. Am not letting this go
and those "friends" of theirs giving them the odd overdone koodoos experience on this site: shame on you

Tip for consumers: Contact the Advertising Standards of Canada, read these comments and check other sites with RoseGal or Rose Wholesale mentioned before you tough a button. This site is awesome. It give people a platform to assist one another through a bad experience. You know you are not alone and if it gets enough attention it can stop people from ever entering that site at all.

samanthas23
9/21/14

I kind of had the same experience as everyone else. I ordered a coat and a jumpsuit, the coat finally came after like 6 weeks but the jumpsuit never came. So I tried emailing the people in charge of shipping/handling issues and the link literally didn't work... So I tried doing the online chat for help and every time I would go on a service member would be "away." Finally, I tried doing the online chat at like midnight (in USA) and someone was on, so I figure they are just in a different time zone. The person I talked to was only supposed to deal with pre-order questions but I explained my situation and they were really helpful. It ended up being that the jumpsuit was out of stock and would not ever be in stock again (so I don't know why they let me order it in the first place...) so she was able to refund me my money. Yeah, it was just a really big hassle and I mean the coat was decent quality but not worth all the trouble!!

ruthv7
9/20/14

PLEASE never buy in Rosegal. They took my money. I never got the products!! I still fighting from my money 3 months after I made the mistake to confident on them!!

Tip for consumers: They are Theft!!!!

gloriag11
9/19/14

I ordered 4 items through this site, all in which they told me they were on back order. I waited almost 2 months and when I finally received my items, they were something that I could have made myself. Please...Please...PLEASEEE do not order from these scammers. I am now trying to get my money back, but from what I have read on the comments here, It's very unlikely that I will succeed. I have now made it my mission to discredit this company. Tell your friend on Facebook and Twitter and all the other social medias in which Rosegal advertises.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback. First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
We will be very appreciate it that if you can tell us your full order number(invoice ID, it start with Z or ZZ and there are 16 numbers ), we will deal with it for you..
veronicag4
9/19/14

horrible material don't order from this site.I order 3 dresses first of all took a month and a half called them and told me they were out of stock I told them I wanted my money back he said no ! Then received after a week and its trash wouldn't even wear it looks like a rag. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!

Tip for consumers: Don't order

rachelh35
9/19/14

I was leery of ordering from this site after reading all of the negative reviews, but I figured I'd give it a try. I ordered a sweatshirt since it was on sale and found a coupon code for discounted express shipping and I used PayPal to pay (I don't ever use my credit card to order online) The sweatshirt arrived in a week and it's true to size, decent quality, the color is correct and it's super comfortable! It sucks that other people had such horrible experiences but I had no problems!

Tip for consumers: Order one thing first to try it out.

julien202
9/18/14

I ordered a single item on 8/2/14. It is now 9/19/14 and I have not received my item. I've been speaking via their service support BS and have been given the run around. "Maria" first told me my package was shipped out on 8/13 and that I didn't get the faster shipping so it'll be 7-25 business days. Fine. I waited another 2 weeks. STILL NOTHING. Then tonight I get another email telling me to have patience and that I need to wait 3 more days because it was shipped on 8/23. Hmmm... Maria just told me previously that it was shipped on 8/13. SCAM! I have already reported this company to the BBB amongst other fraud protection agencies. DO NOT ORDER FROM ROSEGAL!!! Still... waiting...

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! SCAM!

annar39
9/18/14

Ok so, in all honesty, it is not at all what I expected and yes, I should have lowered my expectations due to the fact that its overseas and too, the cost. My best way of describing my items is...have you ever bought halloween costumes for your kids at walmart? well, thats the kind of fabric you'd get. I can't complain about the length of time it arrived cause overall, it did come from China. My only disagreement is 1. the cheap quality and too, no tags or labels and 2. why didn't they all come in the same package? I ordered 8 items and so far only received 2. I am now afraid that I may not receive the rest as most reviewers have complained about. Sighs, I can't say do not order from them cause there are some very satisfied customers but if you do, please keep in mind that the quality is rather cheap and super large for a one size fit all. Also, take not that it will be a long wait due to fact that its overseas. The website does explain at the very bottom between 12 to 25 days. Hope my review helped!

Tip for consumers: Deceiving images.

sharir2
9/18/14

I ordered 4 dresses 5 weeks ago for an upcoming wedding thinking I could return if they didn't work. 5 weeks later and a whole lot of emails still no dresses and just a whole lot of promises and discounts. Worst service ever. Donnot buy from this company. They have a phone number that is a magic jack number REALLY?

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Our line is always very busy, if you have problem you can also e-mail us or call back to us later.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product.
michellef29
9/18/14

Placed an order only to get charged and not get notified that they didn't have the products. It took me contacting them to find out and they said they would refund me and still no refund. No stars worst service ever

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
We are so sorry to here that ,there must be some misunderstanding between us. First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.Sometimes due to the high demand we just need some time to get more from our factory. After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product
shellyo3
9/17/14

Ordered two items and only received one. Upon contacting them I was told since I didn't pay for the items to be tracked there is no way to determine if I did get the item. The one item I did get was poorly made and had zero tags on it, no washing instructions or sizes. Beyond all that the worst customer services EVER.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money. If it sound too good to be true it I'd. RIP OFF!!! Should actually be No stars.

melissad30
9/16/14

I ordered a few items on Rosegal. I received my items, except for one top that I have been waiting over a month for. I have contacted them, however the phone number is not legit. I need a different size and am now unable to return an item due to their lack of correspondence. I tried to contact them online as well, however they will not get back to you. This place is a RIP-OFF!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: I highly recommend not to order from this site! They are a scam!

cosm13
9/15/14

I have never brought a load of crap in all my life.. Size are for a child, cheap and tacky not fit for rags.. Never again will I ever purchase from this company they are a rip off.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money

bethj4
9/15/14

I ordered about 5 items, all of which took about a month and a half for all items to get to me.Ttook about 3 weeks for items to ship (I was so close to filing a claim with my bank because I thought it might have been a scam!) until someone emailed me back saying that many of the items I had ordered were out of stock. A ridiculous wait. Not only was the shipping time horrid, but I got TWO different shipments! (WTF?!) and then when I finally received my clothes I was so disappointed. I understand that with cheaper prices comes cheaper quality but this was so $#*!ty. One of the dresses that I was super excited about was terribly made and uncomfortable and did not fit as pictured on the site. Horrible company, never ever going to order from them ever again. So disappointed.

Tip for consumers: just don't order form this site.

malar
9/14/14

Service is unpredictable waste of future purchasing I heard from other reviews they have a lot of inconvenience of the simple phrase "out of stock" it should had said it before us customers purchasing any Rosegal clothes. Just as happy I was I have to inform my fellow Rosegal followers to don't expect the clothes you're so excited about to ever come in the expedited days paid for.or just simply don't trust is ethical standards.

Tip for consumers: Trust Victoria Secret,real companies! The worst decision is purchasing from Rosegal. Believe me and the rest of the unfortunate customers that fell under these circumstances.

geric8
9/12/14

I ordered a chiffon 'dress'. I know this top/dress was not expensive but when it arrived I was shocked at how cheap and nasty it looked. The lining is awful both in terms of colour and material and the whole thing looks dreadful as far as the quality of sewing and material overall. This garment is truly awful! Wish I hadn't bothered!

stephaniea11
9/11/14

I'm not even giving this company the satisfaction of a star.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

saraht51
9/10/14

Too bad you have to give even a star becaue this company doesn't deserve it at all. I ordered 3 dresses (sizes S and two mediums). the small dress turn out bigger than the medium size dresses, and they all looked like chidren clothes. i followed the size chart to order but the clothes look like they were made for a 5 years old little girl, and they get me started on the quality: really cheap fabric, no lining, you can still see threats hanging from the poor sewing, and the proportions are all wrong. what a rip off. save yourself the trouble and the disappointment...

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Maybe the sizes you chose were not fit .for your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.
rebeccam19
9/10/14

Terrible company.
I ordered two tops. One was a different shape than the photo online and the other wasn't even finished and it had overlocking tails hanging out of five of the seams.

After many many many emails back and forward with their complaint system I gave up. They would not refund unless I posted the items back to China. The tops were so cheap it wasn't worth it and I should have known something was wrong when I noted the tops were so cheap.

Don't assume the clothes will be of any kind of quality and will arrive in any kind of normal timing (one was missing and I had to contact them about that too) and customer service is annoyingly patronising.

Edit: After I'm guessing over 20 emails and after posting my issue on sites like this and on facebook with negative (but honest) reviews they finally agreed to return my money. It took months and threats and I gave up a few times. It was only about $20 but it was the annoying principle plus the patronising responses that made me want to keep going.

Tip for consumers: Just don't

lenat3
9/7/14

The dress I received was nothing like the picture. The inner part was a different color instead of the dress being solid as advertised, and it actually clashed with itself! They admitted it was their mistake and wanted me to pay $2 so they could attempt to send another dress. Not wanting two ugly dresses, I declined. As I did their 40% and 60% refund offers. They offered 85% if I shipped it to China. I finally caved and said I would accept the 60%, at which time they said they could only give me 50%. JUST BURN YOUR MONEY!! Sizes run wayyy small. You will not get the pretty dress you see in the picture. FRAUD!! FRAUD!! FRAUD!! I wish I could give them 0 stars. Avoid at all costs!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! DON'T BE FOOLED!! PLAY THE LOTTERY, IT'S A BETTER WAY TO WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

babyl3
9/6/14

OMG, 1st time as last time..... Disappointed their shipment, I have paid extra for shipment 3-8 days but nothing has happen... Still waiting... Bye bye Rosegal....

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it .
All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders.
They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.