Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

anneb22
8/7/14

Shipped pretty quickly with FREE shipping and had great prices for the items i got!

jamieh40
8/7/14

I just placed a order for 15 items(dresses) for $116. I put insurance on my order and I also contacted them threw email to make sure of sizing. My day time is their night and I received a email around 9pm which is their 9am. So it was in the 24hr timeframe as said. I'm 5" 120 and I'm a 6 dress size US. The rep said they run a size small so I got all large as the rep suggested. I only bough dresses with the models in them with close up pics of the fabric, front/back/side pics, and seam lines. I hope this was a great haul and I will keep you guys updated when I receive my order. I understand it's coming from China so I'm goine to give it a month and I calculated my duty fees on the US federal imported taxes (Google it) it say on one site anything below $100 is no duty fees but on the US federal site it says $200 & below no fees but it calculated about $25. I will definitely keep you updated when I receive my items and how true they are to the pics. Wish me luck =)

prissyf
8/6/14

How do I contact them? Received an email saying it was already shipped on the 25th and still nothing, I ordered a XL but from the looks of the reviews doesn't look like I will be fitting into the items!! Very displeased with this website, such pretty clothes:( Rating this
as a negative 1

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear prissy,
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Maybe the sizes you chose were not fit .for your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.
lorelyh
8/6/14

This store is pure GARBAGE!!! The things are nice and affordable but they take your money elsewhere! The is no point in paying for faster shipping because they are going to take as long as they want to ship it to you! Two of the items I ordered were unavailable and they asked if I wanted a refund or to exchange it for something else. I said I didn't want them to ship anything and wanted a FULL REFUND because the order was still processing even though I paid for shipping and it was supposed to arrive within 6-8 business days. It's been over a week since I place my order and the order is still processing!!!! They told me that they clothing were already shipped and they would take an additional 6-10 days to arrive, but it's a lie because it still says processing on the website and not SHIPPED! They completely avoided giving my refund for the two items that were unavailable and also my refund for shipment! Well I took the matter into my own hands and filed a claim through my bank. I should be getting the money back by tomorrow. ALSO THEIR PHONE IS DISCONNECTED!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear friend,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback. First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product
lindaw59
8/6/14

I only wish I had read these reviews before I placed my order. Have to agree, XL fits like a Junior or child size. Could not even get the swimsuit past my knees. I am not a huge woman. There was no invoice or instructions for a refund. Found a 800 number, but no one answers and the mailbox is full. I submitted a trouble slip, but they don't write back. The shipping took close to a month. This company is based in China and there is zero satisfaction.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Linda,
jenniferw52
8/1/14

Let me first say that their XL is fairly clost to a youth Medium, maybe. Way off in sizing. Also I took over 3 months to get my full order. 1 month before I ever received the first item. Not pleased and I do not recommend this site.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jennifer,
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders.
They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.
coreyb33
7/31/14

I ordered two dresses/coverups for an upcoming trip with expedited shipping to make it here before I left. The shipping took over a month and when the dresses arrived they were stained. The one dress is notably stained in the white part of the gown with what appears to be blood.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Corey,
I am aftaid there is some misunderstanding between us. We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
Best regards,
heathera12
7/30/14

Sooooo not pleased!! Made a purchase july 22.... Status says still processing....( they have no actual customer support number) but they did email to say I have items that are out of stock and won't be available till 13 Aug!! And that is not even taking into consideration the "processing" and shopping!!!..sure took my money quick but I have not one thing to show for it! Definitely will not recommend!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Heather,
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it .
theresak5
7/30/14

Wish I could give them zero stars!!!! Ordered a few items....Xl fits more like xs!! Returns are pain in the a$$! Everything is from china which takes forever and is the worst quality crap!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Theresa,
cl5590
7/23/14

Worst online ordering experience of my life.
I had a discount code, and like some other responders I therefore ordered many cute things I was excited about (totaling $210, with discount). They arrived smelling like gasoline, and were the worst quality. One item had a cute corsetlaced look, but the straps for the lacing were misaligned by over 2", so it became slanted. The swimsuits had no elastic, the shirts and dresses were thin, horrible material, there was not a single item in the order that was worth keeping if the gasoline smell faded.
Therein lie the problems - it costs a fortune to return to china. They offered me a $20 store credit for all the failed items, then a $30 store credit. The broken English emails whined about their shipping costs, and seemed to have no comprehension of or care for the complaint I was making. I finally escalated the concern to my PayPal fraud department, and then RoseGal offered me a $70 refund - meaning I needed to accept a $140 loss on this hugely regretted purchase. I declined that and opted to pay for shipping to return the item for a full refund through PayPal (even after paying for shipping, RoseGal would charge me for their outbound shipping, and restocking costs, so be sure not to fall for that trick).
I am glad to hear some of the reviewers received cute items, but there are other companies with US based return centers that I would recommend long before crossing your fingers that your item isn't a disaster from this company.
Good luck, but mostly, just don't do it

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear friend,
ashleyv7
7/22/14

If I had the option of choosing zero stars I would! Shipping took longer than a month! The bathing suit I received looks just like the picture but I ordered an xl and ots more like a small!! The dress I ordered doesn't even look like the dress in the picture on the site and is VERY POORLY sewn! Very disappointed :( Will not be ordering off this site ever again!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ashley,
laurenk15
7/22/14

After waiting a month, I contacted the company to find out when my order was going to be delivered. Only then did they send it in the mail. I ordered a swimsuit for vacation so I really didn't have 2 months to wait. I told them to forget it but the ordered had already been shipped. Once I received the item it was not only VERY cheaply made it was defective and falling apart. One of the straps on the suit wasn't even sewn the the back, it just flopped around. When I told them I wanted to return to suit (There is a 30 return policy) they told me that it would cost me too much to return it. They then had the nerve to ask me to pay an additional 30% of the cost of the item and they would ship me a "new" one. They do not honor what their website promises. Its a total scam.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear ;airem,
theresam10
7/22/14

HORRIBLE experience. Charged me for items they DID NOT have in stock. Didn't ship these items, and they DIDN'T REFUND my payment. Sorry excuse for a company, and very unprofessional.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Theresa,
traceyc30
7/15/14

Purchased several items from this site. Three of the items were a one size fits all size. Two of the items are absolutely gigantic, I am a size 12 and they are absolutely huge. The third will not fit my size 4 daughter since it is so small. Also the color isn't even close to that in the picture. I asked for a return address and was told they would give me a discount code. Save yourself some time and frustration, do not order from this company!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Tracey,
ashleyr24
7/15/14

I placed an order early June...did not receive anything until June 26. (I tried to cancel the order twice prior to then and they did not respond until it was sent) The first swimsuit was so short it doesn't even cover my torso. I contacted them again to tell them to cancel the other swimsuit since the first one was a ripoff and I couldn't even wear it....once again I did not receive a response until they claimed it shipped, even though I did not receive the shipping notification until 3 days later. $42 on two swimsuits, they offered me first a 10% coupon-- then a 10% refund. Hey, thanks for the $4. PS a foreign company overseas-- customer service's responses didn't even make sense.. Never. Again

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ashley,
tanyaj4
7/15/14

Girls, Ladys, Grandmas, Greatgrandmas ( whoever reading this comment) , please do yourself a favor: DONT EVEN THINK TO BY FROM THIS SITE! My biggest mistake was I didn't read reviews before purchasing. Now, I ve received my order, and none of the items is suits., I decided to read it AND 100% AGREE WITH ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS.

kellyn10
7/10/14

I ordered a women's medium swimsuit, when it finally came it was more appropriate for a child's medium. I sent an email to find out how to return it to be informed that I would have to pay for the return shipping to China. They then stated that getting a coupon code would be better for me and so I agreed. Almost everything that I tried to purchase, I was told that I could not use the code for. The one item it worked for, it actually increased the cost of the item. I expressed my concern on their site again and after several days, was given the response on how to use the code. I then responded that my question did not pertain to HOW to use the code, but in question of its monetary value as it did little. After several days I received a response again telling me what my coupon code was and when it expired. An extremely frustrating experience NEVER to be repeated.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear kelly,
danah25
7/7/14

I ordered swim suits and none would of fit my 7 niece! Ive sent several messages about returning them and still have not received a message back on how to return them. They came from over seas. They don't have a phone number you can call.
Don't buy from them!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear dana,
christinah18
7/6/14

I bought a few things from this website. I was amazed at the prices (there was my first warning), and bought a bunch of things. I bought three dresses, a coat, a few shirts, and a couple skirts. Took forever and a day (about 5 or 6 weeks) to be delivered to my house. I was so excited to try everything on and wear them out. But boy, was I disappointed. I followed their size chart on their site, and ordered everything a size bigger since it's all in Asian sizing. And it was all way too small. None of the clothes matched what their chart claims they do. Tried contacting their customer support, but they were absolutely no use, and beyond rude.

So now I'm stuck with a bunch of clothes sitting in my closet that I'm never going to be able to wear. I'm probably just going to donate them.

I would not recommend anyone buy anything from this site. You will be royally disappointed with your purchase, and it's not worth it in the least bit.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
We are so sorry to here that ,there must be some misunderstanding between us. We are sorry for that happened and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction .We will be very appreciate it that if you can tell us your full order number(invoice ID, it start with Z or ZZ and there are 16 numbers ), we will deal with it for you.
vickyd3
7/5/14

Just received my swimming suit. It was the same color as the picture. I googled their sizes before ordering. I am a medium so I ordered a large. It cam within two weeks. I really was looking forward to being disappointed after reading the reviews but I am happy with my order.

kandyceb
7/3/14

So if your a fan of online shopping avoid this site at all cost. I ordered a four items from their site and paid for expedited shipping which stated I should receive my items with 7-10 business days. Mind you they took payment right away. 15 business days (20 days) later I emailed their customer service to see what the hold up was and they told me my items were just being pulled from their warehouse and should receive them with in a few days. s

o much for the 7-10 business day. After 24 business days (33 days) I received two of my items so I proceeded to email their customer service to see where my other two items were and they said that they were out of stock and I could order something else to replace those items if I like. So I asked why would you process and charge me for items that you don't even have. They responded we can order them and they should arrive to us with 10 business days and we can ship them to you at no extra cost which probably means I get my items in another month or so, (so much for wanting to wear these items on vacation).

I requested a full refund as I was not happy with the two items I received and didn't have the other two items I ordered. The customer service that was given was vey poor, although they responded to my inquiry each time each response took several days to get back to me. I'm still waiting on a refund hope this doesn't take over a month as well especially since it took them a day to take my payment. Don't shop Rosegal their cheap prices aren't worth it.

krisb27
7/3/14

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE...UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE TO CLOSE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS AND START NEW WITH YOUR BANKING!!! THIS PLACE IS A SCAM AND THEY SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO SCAMMERS!!!! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE USE THIS SITE.

jills29
6/26/14

You need to be aware when you purchase from this company that you are not getting the *exact* product that is pictured. You are saying, I would like something that looks like *this* and *here* is my size! They will then sew you the product to the best of their ability with their limited knowledge of the sizing systems of countries other than China. At any rate, expedited shipping means nothing because you have to wait for the product to be created before it will be shipped to you. It will take a long time to get to you once you receive notice that it has been sent out. At least a month, but probably more.

I ordered swim suits for myself and two of my daughters. I received notice that my smaller daughter's suit had shipped, then that mine and my other daughter's had gone out about 2 weeks later. I have received the 2nd daughter's suit, but not mine or the smaller daughter's. Sadly, while the suit itself was cute, I ordered my size 14 daughter a women's XL, and it is too small for my daughter who is a junior size 3. When I get the size 3 daughter's suit (I ordered a M), I'm pretty sure I will be passing it down to my 3 year old daughter. Since I wear a 1X, I ordered myself a 3X. My guess is that I will be giving that to my daughter who is a size 14. If they do indeed show up. We'll see!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear jill,
tracys43
6/11/14

Use the online support if you have a problem. Prompt replies within 24 hours. You just have to be proactive with any problems. I didn't have 2 of 4 items ship, but now I have 3 items and a refund for the 4th. One dress was very cheaply made, but is was so inexpensive I wasn't surprised. The bathing suits are fabulous! Two suits for less than the price of one at other shops. Be careful of sizing, check the charts. And shipping is slow, but worth the wait for our first order! I will order again.

karlettam
6/11/14

I love my swim suite. I suggest asking if things are in stock before you place an order.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?