Roomstogo.org.uk

Roomstogo.org.uk has a consumer rating of 3.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Roomstogo.org.uk ranks 118th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Roomstogo.org.uk?

“Our furniture was delivered on time with very helpful...”

Gillian K.
5/14/13

Our furniture was delivered on time with very helpful delivery people. We shopped around for a while looking for something we liked and when we found it roomstogo were eadily the cheapest. When it arrived we found the items were very well made and substantial. They matched what we were looking for which can sometimes be difficult when shopping online. All in all a very easy order - if only the same could be said for everything!

“I ordered some furniture on this site for almost £500”

Anna O.
5/11/13

I ordered some furniture on this site for almost £500 - despite empty promises from "Michelle Rushby" and "Chris Rushby" (note they never call you to speak to you) and an customer line which is just to send messages to "Chris"'s blackberry, of course nothing is ever delivered. They are fraudsters - if you've been unfortunately enough to be caught by these scammers, DO report it to the police: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud.

gilliank1
May 14th, 2013

annao6
May 11th, 2013

jeremys37
May 22nd, 2013

Great quality furniture. The communication around delivery could have been clearer. Overall the price was great and the product is lovely so we are happy.

silviah
June 10th, 2011

I have bought a wardrobe on 26/05/11. Today is 10/06/11 and I am still waiting. I have left many messages but have not had any reply from anybody. They have an answering services and all you can do is leave a message and wait. No updates or anything similar. They have taken the money as quick as they could have. My next step is a legal advice.

joanned4
July 1st, 2013

Ordered bed and mattress on next day delivery at 2pm. Arrived following morning by 10am! Excellent service, low prices and good quality product. Will be using again.

Questions? Get answers from the Roomstogo.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roomstogo.org.uk?

Have a question about Roomstogo.org.uk?