Roomstogo.co

Roomstogo.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Roomstogo.co?

“Bad driver and damaged driveway”

James G.
1/12/22

Driver refused to put couch in house then threw back into truck and drove off while I had rooms to go on phone. She heard me ask him if he was going to deliver couch and he said nothing got in truck and went out so fast his truck put a 1/4-inch-deep groove in my driveway and rooms to go refuses to repair. They were sent to quotes to repair and said that the concrete company does not know how to repair concrete.

jamesg3248
January 12th, 2022

Questions? Get answers from the Roomstogo.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roomstogo.co?

Have a question about Roomstogo.co?