Review of Rooms Depot

info@roomsdepot.com

1 star

jonathanm133
1/11/18

This is by far the best help i have received in the city. The rent here is very expensive here and i was looking for an affordable room to get started. Just recently moved from out of state and just couldnt afford to pay an apartment. I came across this company on google and made the decision to visit their store. Upon arriving i ask for rooms at the prices advertise in their website and i was sent to see a room around 700 for the monthly rent. It was exactly in by budget range and decided to look at the room. I saw it, like it and pay my deposits to the land lady ( Owner of the room ). In all they specialized in affordable rental. I was not expecting a 5 star room, but the room was decent and spacious enough for the price. I do recommend the services if you need a simple affordable room. Dont expect a luxury place, but for the price it was very fair.

chrisp221
9/14/17

Received the help i needed from Rooms Depot. Got a room at the price they are advertising. Never though it was possible to find a room for that amount, but took my chances and now i believe it. My full recommendation of Rooms Depot if you needa room fast and affordable.

sonial24
7/6/17

Got my room very quickly. Came to new york for my school and i visited this company in Midtown Manhattan. Rented a room with my own bathroom inside. i am extremely thankful for the help i received. Thank you.

Response from Robert R., Rooms Depot Representative
Sonia, Thanks for using our services. Stories like this is what drives to provide the best rental service as possible. We are happy to know you was able to rent a room that you feel comfortable with. We hope to see you again !
dannyg38
7/1/17

I really recommend this business. I found a room using this service and moved in the same day. Very helpful. And good prices on the rent. Specially in Manhattan. Thanks a lot for the help.

Response from Robert R., Rooms Depot Representative
Hi, Danny. We give it our best to offer the best prices in town, specially in Manhattan. We are happy to know you found a room using our services.
jimmya31
6/23/17

My story goes like this.. I was in a desperate need of a room, not any room, but an affordable room, since rent in new york city is sky rocking. i search everywhere on google, craigslist, with no luck, until i bumped to an ad online about rooms depot prices, which caught my attention. I visit the office located in Manhattan, and i was presented with few rooms to see. I choose the 2nd room, because it had what i was looking for, a king size bed with cable tv in it. Now my rent is 160 a week, with my utilities included. Not a bad to deal to live in the city. So long story short.. this people can help. Highly recommend it.

Response from Robert R., Rooms Depot Representative
We are thrilled to know you was able to find a room. Thanks for using our services.

Questions? Get answers from the Rooms Depot staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rooms Depot