Review of RoomMatesUK.com

Budapest, 1065, Hungary
info@roommatesuk.com

vicb3
4/15/13

Cool site to find a room in London! I have rented a roon in a lovely flatshare! :)

nachot
2/20/13

My name´s Nacho, I´m from Spain and I´d like to denouce the scandal I recently suffered with this company. At the beginning they seemed really nice, they were really helpful and they found me a place really quickly. However, when I started living there I had problems with the plumming, the sank didnt work, the heating didnt work for two months. They kept saying guy was coming to get everything fixed but I took more than 3 weeks that we had to live in the conditions mentioned before. Later on, without any notice they started to deduct everything from my deposit, they never answer the phone and they were trying to make up for everything giving me bad excuses all the time.

For this reason, I strongly recommend NOT to take any room in roommates.co.uk if you don´t want to lose your money and live the worst customer service ever! Really Rude!

Questions? Get answers from the RoomMatesUK.com staff and other customers.

RoomMatesUK.com?