Review of Roomapts

New York City, NY 10013, USA
info.roomapts@gmail.com

lynnm72
11/17/15

My old roommate's boyfriend LIVED with us and had his own place like 30 seconds away. I had to wait for him to get out the shower just so I could take one. The worst part was, I think my roommate KNEW that it pissed me off when he was over because as soon as I walk in the door they'd run in the bathroom to take a long ass shower. I think it's so $#*!ing rude and this was a horrible first roommate experience. He has shaved in the bathroom with nothing but underwear on and leaves the hair there. They left dirty dishes in the sink and trash bags by the front door for days. We had roaches. He knocked on the door at 4 in the morning hoping someone would let him in. They left SHOES on the COFFEE TABLE and food on the stove. I felt like my kindness was being taken as a weakness when I'm really trying to turn over a new leaf and be cool & level headed. But I'm tired of this $#*! so I left the place and found a new place to live on Roomster. I found a nice, QUIET, and SINGLE girl to live with and I couldn't be happier.

roberts220
11/13/15

Amazing site for searching Rooms & Roommates worldwide. A+

Tip for consumers: Highly Recommended

Questions? Get answers from the Roomapts staff and other customers.

Roomapts?