Review of RoofMax

Jacksonville, FL 32216
Tel: 904-302-6803

helenh49
3/3/16

In my opinion you cannot enlist a superior roofing company then Roof Max. They have highly experienced roof professionals. If you need roof repairs no matters small or large look no further, go with Roof Max. They put their whole efforts and put you at ease. Hire them, you wont regret. Highly Recommended.

evelyng14
3/1/16

I just had a new roof put on. Roof Max was the best contractor I had. I used Roof Max after getting a couple of different offers. Their offer was better than the other company offers. Their team members are highly experienced, responsive and got back to us quickly. Their services were great, price was good. I you are looking for roofing solutions go with Roof Max, you will never regret.

steves209
1/9/16

I hired Roof Max last month to repair the roof damage. They responded quickly on my request and get it fixed within 24 hrs. Turnaround time was awesome. I am also happy with the quality of work.

Questions? Get answers from the RoofMax staff and other customers.

RoofMax?