Roof.cleanertoday reviews

Tel: 1-800-694-2371

mikes695
mike s.
3/9/18

Everything is really simple to navigate. I had some.questions about which products to use and received immediate email answers to questions.

robh97
Rob H.
6/29/17

Received product in two days after ordering. They upgraded the shipping to get the product out to me sooner. I have really good luck with this product in keeping mold off of my roof. I have been using the product for 6 years and it has worked great. I used the original cleaner the 1st year to get off the existing mold and since have just used this product to keep it off.

margaretc77
Margaret C.
6/29/17

I was very pleased with the speed my roof cleaner order was processed. It arrived within days. I used it his weekend and the roof looks years younger! I am applying the armor coat next weekend. Thanks for helping my house look presentable and keeping the neighborhood assoc off my back

leonardm65
Leonard M.
6/29/17

Protects roof very well. Hard to get all of product out of container. After squeezing container to get product out, some still remains in bottom of bottle.

danah79
Dana H.
6/29/17

The product works exceptionally well, easy to apply, and customer service was informative, polite and quick with the delivery. Would Recommend.

vincer19
Vince R.
6/29/17

The coast was 1000 dollores to have a pro clean my roof I found cleaner today online and did it myself It's a excellent product and the roof well it looks like apro did it.

lindan122
Linda N.
6/29/17

The product is fantastic. My roof is 24 years old, and it looks new. The customer support was wonderful, also. I recommend the product and and company to anyone wanting to make their roof last longer.

loisv6
Lois V.
6/29/17

It did a good job - the person who applied it said the roof was pretty bad in some places. Is it perfect - no -- but much, much better than before we used the product.

dougm149
Doug M.
6/29/17

The Cleaner Today products we've used (the roof cleaner and the Roof Armor) have been exactly as portrayed and worked great. We used a product we had to mix with bleach before, but never again. Cleaner Today is just so much easier, quicker and effective. And they ship right away.

charlese58
Charles E.
6/29/17

For the last 5 years I have kept my tile roof clean using the roof armor protectant. not sure why it works, it just does.I appreciate that the price has never gone up, and customer service has been better than expected.

eileenm46
Eileen M.
6/29/17

The roof cleaning ox product worked great on my cedar shake roof. Simple to use, and solid results. Appreciated

lindah418
Linda H.
6/29/17

This is my third year using the roof armor preventative. It's been working great my roof stays clean. couldn't be happier

garyt111
Gary T.
6/29/17

I have used cleaner today for about 4 years now. It is a great product, This stuff really works as described. Thank You

robertj154
Robert J.
6/29/17

Very happy with your products. Initially, roof needed complete cleaning with Oxi cleaner. Now I use the Roof Armor each year and roof has been fine - no sign of mold return.

clarences34
Clarence S.
6/29/17

My roof was really dirty so I ordered the cleaner and it worked just like it said it would. What more could I ask for? thank you

geraldg49
Gerald G.
6/29/17

I had ordered the roof cleaner, but forgot the roof armor. I called customer service and they answered quickly and were able to add the armor and also removed the shipping charges. Great support. Recommended!

marshad16
Marsha D.
6/29/17

I've placed orders with Cleaner Today several times; the product arrives in a few days. The price is great compared to professional cleaning and REALLY works! We've used the roof cleaner & sealer on a steep roof from gutter height with very good results. We started using the sealer last spring; time will tell if the sealer keeps stains from coming back. All in all my husband and I are very pleased.

55 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Roof.cleanertoday staff and other customers.

Roof.cleanertoday?