Review of Ronbatra

Tel: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

1 Review From Our Community

shelw6
5/27/18

I ordered shoes from this website and received a package within about two weeks, from China. Unfortunately, the package contained shoes I didn't order, and they were horrifically ugly (not that it would have mattered if they had been attractive shoes - they weren't at all what I ordered). When I contacted the site, they responded within a few hours and asked for pictures of the shoes I received, and said they would resolve it. I sent pics immediately, both of the shoe I received, and a screen grab of the shoe I ordered, which was also definitely listed in my order confirmation email. Several hours later, I received an email that they would offer me a 10% refund and I could keep the shoes, because shipping them back would be expensive for me and they might get lost in transit anyway, so the "10% refund was a good deal for me." They made no mention of sending the correct product, and blamed the mistake on a "warehouse worker." I replied and told them that was absolutely unacceptable, I either wanted the product I actually ordered, or a full refund, including shipping, since I neither ordered these nor caused the mistake they claim their warehouse worker made. I also told them if they wanted the shoes back, they would have to email a pre-paid shipping label for them, because I wasn't paying for their mistake. I gave them 24 hours to respond and told them I would contact my card issuer to report the charge as fraudulent if they failed to respond. After 48 hours, they offered a 15% refund, still saying it was a "good deal" for me. This is a bait and switch scam - do not bother ordering anything.

Questions? Get answers from the Ronbatra staff and other customers.

Ronbatra?