Review of Romancci

Tel: +1.4806242599
romancci.com@domainsbyproxy.com

kristineb57
5/24/19

I ordered through this company in June I did not get my order until August. I was on there but about it all the time, they kept emailing me the same message every time! If if you have one bit of intelligence do not order from this company they are like I said bull-crap!!

sandys236
10/26/18

I ordered & paid on July 23, & on August 10, 2018. I never received either order. When I contacted them, I got nothin' but a run-around. They emailed back that my orders were in transit, & for me to check with the post office. As long as the status is in transit, the post office can't do anything.
This company is apparently a scam. I will amend my review IF I ever receive my orders. If I could go give zero stars, I would.

rosem283
10/26/18

I ordered a bunion corrector 3 months ago and have not received my goods. I have tried to contact them to follow up but their online store cannot be found!!!!

They are stealing money!

Rose M (South Africa)

yvonnen16
10/2/18

I ordered two bunion correctors and even paid . They sent my order number and tracking number. When I logged on to track my parcel the website was down until today.

tonir50
10/1/18

I order an item from Romancci/cs@romancci.com in August and it never arrived. I have emailed them due to the payment for this non existing coming out of my credit card! Went online looking for a contact number and now the site is down. Amazon deals with this company, don't they?

Well this just happened, " Hi,
Thank you for contacting us.
Our holiday is coming from Oct 1st to 7th and we will have 7 days off.
We are sorry that we may not reply your email in time because of the holiday.
Please do not worry, we'll come back on Oct 8th and then solve your case as soon as possible.
Thanks for your kind understanding and wish you have a nice day!
Best Regards
Customer Service Department
cs@romancci.com"

August, the payment came out in August.

margaretf89
9/13/18

Don't use this company. Website was difficult to negotiate and i ended up with more of the product than i wanted. Still, I need not have worried, as they only sent two of the three ordered. However, as I had paid for three, I contacted them. They sent me a photo of the parcel label, which showed three. I explained I only received two - and that the parcel was undamaged and unopened. They responded by telling me they had definitely sent three and that I must contact the delivery service for information. Hopeless, but as they are in China, there's nothing else to be done

barbarau21
9/2/18

Unfortunately I never received my order. I contacted the website but got no answer!
Really sucks!!!
Really sucks!!!

michalb9
7/27/18

I bought a bunion corrector from them. It applied ZERO pressure on the bunion, even when I pulled the straps around the arch and toe of the foot to the point where it hurt. It cannot do a damned thing to correct the bunion if there's ZERO pressure on it.
They also sell them individually - and for a high price - it didn't even cross my mind it wouldn't come in a pair, so only one arrived. And they were expensive!. I have two feet, you know!
When I asked for a refund their customer service was rude and basically told me to go climb a tree. They won't refund. Even though they have a 100% money back guarantee!!
NEVER buying from these people again!

evenh1
5/21/18

It's a great International website .I am personally using this website and i am never dissapointed from it, even better it gets better and better day by day. They have a huge stock and different category and model to choose from. You can litterally find anything you want over there at the lowest price on the market and the best quality ever.
Thank You Romancci. What's more, customer service is very good!!!
Highly recommened!!!

abbeg1
5/21/18

I love romancci.com. I have bought a Professional 2-Way Rotating Iron. They shipped the item in about a week and I am able to track the item with the tracking # they provided.
The item arrived in good shape and as described in their site!
The quality is pretty good, and I am pretty happy about the purchase.
The most important thing is.. the price is the cheapest among most of the online retailers I am able to think of! And more, they have the free shipping all over the world promotion.
I will definitely buy from them again."

Tip for consumers: Tip for consumers: if you want to save money, take care of the holiday promotion, and the email subscription update of new offers.

Questions? Get answers from the Romancci staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Romancci