Roman Blinds Direct

Roman Blinds Direct has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Roman Blinds Direct ranks 36th among Blinds sites.

How would you rate Roman Blinds Direct?

“50 days and still no blinds”

Steve H.
11/12/20

We are looking into it is what you will get every week, no refund no blinds, just a very bitter taste is what they give you.

steveh2244
November 12th, 2020

juliep137
March 27th, 2018

Still not received my order after 10 days or 7 working days as they put it. Phoned 3 times now to be told a different story. Still waiting for a call back which I was told I'd get the first time I called but nothing. No reply to email I sent either. No updates or anything so I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever get my Blind. First order and definitely the last. There's plenty of other companies on line so I suggest you use them and not roman blinds.

Questions? Get answers from the Roman Blinds Direct staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roman Blinds Direct?

Have a question about Roman Blinds Direct?