This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Roloc Ironmongery

Roloc Ironmongery

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
1.1 / 5

Roloc Ironmongery has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Roloc Ironmongery ranks 44th among Hardware Store sites.

How would you rate Roloc Ironmongery?

“I used Roloc to buy some door handles for my UPVC front...”

Tom S.
2/24/14

I used Roloc to buy some door handles for my UPVC front door. I didn't have a clue what all of the jargon meant on there site or any other lock site so I called them. I got through on the third attempt and they explained all of the information I needed. I placed an order there and then on the phone and they took my credit card details. My handles arrived the following day and were exactly what I needed. Good price and good site, phone system needs updating or more staff answering! I will use them again.

“Ordered some stuff from them, which they said they...”

S N.
12/16/13

Ordered some stuff from them, which they said they don't have stock and would send from a third party. Never arrived and they have gone silent and won't refund my money. Tried calling the shop which is constantly engaged. Do not use this company if you need a reliable supplier.

dany115
May 22nd, 2013

I ordered a lock from this site (Yale PBS1) and was very happy with the service. The first time i ordered i chose the wrong finish (Brass instead of Chrome). There was no problems with returning the lock and I received a replacement in good time.
Happy with prices, delivery and customer service.

sn83
December 16th, 2013

toms107
February 24th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Roloc Ironmongery staff and other customers.

Sells door locks, safes, screws, hinges, and other ironmongery.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roloc Ironmongery?

Have a question about Roloc Ironmongery?