Roloc Ironmongery reviews

Tel: 01225 938161
sales@rolocironmongery.co.uk

toms107
2/24/14
I used Roloc to buy some door handles for my UPVC front door. I didn't have a clue what all of the jargon meant on there site or any other lock site so I called them. I got through on the third attempt and they explained all of the information I needed. I placed an order there and then on the phone and they took my credit card details. my handles arrived the following day and were exactly what I needed. Good price and good site, phone system needs updating or more staff answering!!!! I will use them again.
sn83
12/16/13
Ordered some stuff from them, which they said they don't have stock and would send from a third party.. Never arrived and they have gone silent and won't refund my money. Tried calling the shop which is constantly engaged. Do not use this company if you need a reliable supplier.
dany115
5/22/13
I ordered a lock from this site (Yale PBS1) and was very happy with the service. The first time i ordered i chose the wrong finish (Brass instead of Chrome). There was no problems with returning the lock and I received a replacement in good time.
Happy with prices, delivery and customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the Roloc Ironmongery staff and other customers.

Roloc Ironmongery?