Rolexservice.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sweeq
1/17/18

Seriously beware of this outfit. How they managed to get (and keep) the URL "Rolexservice.co.uk", I do not know. Upon checking their website, "Rolexservice" does not appear, rather "Watch Repair Centre", located at the basement of 35 Greville St in Hatton Garden.

I brought a perpetual complication (Roger Dubuis Hommage) to them which needed its calendar functions (day, date, month and weeks) synchronised. When I asked if they could fix such a complication, the reply was "yes but it will take a month and cost £500". I should have remembered the adage "if anything seems too good to be true...". To cut a long story short, the watch was returned to me in precisely the same state as when I handed it over - only after I paid them £500. They refunded me £300 but when I asked what they actually did to the watch, the only response (in writing) was " always knew you'd be trouble". They have, obviously refused to explain or refund the money they took for doing nothing. I am afraid that whilst this a repairer that may (?) possibly be capable of servicing simple/basic movements, complications are evidently beyond them. Don't expect civility of quality communication either.

Questions? Get answers from the Rolexservice.co.uk staff and other customers.

Rolexservice.co.uk?