Rogers & Hollands reviews

Matteson, Illinois 60443
info@rogent.com

juliet260
8/23/17

I bought a new necklace in December 2016 along with the protection plan. The necklace has broken twice. The first time they were able to fix it without problems. The second time they couldn't. I went the Burnsville MN store ordered a rope necklace. 2 weeks I am waiting call the store not there yet. Today 8/23/2017 I get a call they got a new box necklace for me. What a joke talked to you Monday confirmed the rope necklace would be here Friday the 25th. I don't want the same darn necklace I had it obviously isn't for every day use. Asked for my money back, they need to get back to me. Guess I will be going to Kay's for a new necklace this weekend.

jeanettec10
6/5/15

Not happy with trade in policy fiancee bought my ring 1 year ago. I would like a half carat in the middle stone so they want use to trade in with double the next purchase. They should be glad we returned that overpriced store. The rings value is 924 we got quoted for another ring 4 to 5 times higher. What a joke!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Rogers & Hollands staff and other customers.

Rogers & Hollands?