ROFX

ROFX has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ROFX ranks 267th among Currency Trading sites.

How would you rate ROFX?

“It is a sham group”

Karl S.
3/2/20

Do you intend to invest in this company? Please think twice as they have good reviews here and there. They are ruthless and once you have you r money deposited they will never approve withdrawals and frustrate you. I believe there are people in this same situation. Get in touch with Nathan osborne At cyberservices, c0mm. Runs a private forensic consultancy that deals with matters of such nature.

karls157
March 2nd, 2020

bonniew324
August 5th, 2021

I'm putting this review out to all past customers and future users of this company, that this website is a fraudulent one willing to steal your money. I was a victim too and I'm all out now to take them down. Check fundreclaims.com for details to get your case resolved too.

I reached out to FundReclaims because I was looking for a company to help me return the investments I got scammed at and held a consultation with George today. I am still not sure if it makes sense for me to use them or not, but the honesty definitely impressed me. George was not trying to sell me anything, he was sharing the information and left the decision up to me. He even checked one of the companies for me and confirmed that they are fake. I think it was far above and beyond of a representative. Thank you George! I don't know if I will use the services or not, but I will definitely recommend it to everyone.

Questions? Get answers from the ROFX staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ROFX?

Have a question about ROFX?