RockyMountainATV reviews

sales@rockymountainatv.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

artisi
11/22/18

Ordered for the first time to Europe! All parts came as described in 7 days. Taxes were handled by the seller. No additional payment when received an order. Tracking info wasn't updated in sellers website, but step by step info was provided in shipping company website.
Good prices an user-friendly website environment.
Customer support could be improved. Each question required one day to get a response. (first question 3 days) But all questions got answered.
Overall, very satisfied, will order again.

montel9
7/20/15

We live in Kansas and have purchased MX gear and parts from Rocky Mountain MC/ATV for the past few years. Last week while in Colorado riding mountain trails my son's throttle cable broke on his KX85. Being three hours from the nearest shop with a part in stock I called Danna at Rocky Mountain and she had the part overnighted to the campground we were staying in and we had the new throttle cable on his bike and back out on the trail in 24 hours! We were in a pinch and Danna bailed us out. Thank you! That is customer service! Monte

tonyb54
4/25/13

I purchased parts for my Suzuki LT250R quad racer based off of their parts-schematics. When I got the parts, none of the part numbers on the packages matched their schematics, so I couldn't put my quad back together. I emailed them asking them to send a cross reference. In almost no time at all, Nikki emailed me with a cross reference so I could match the parts and put my beloved quad back together. I'm so stoked with their customer service and super happy to have my quad back on the trail! Great job guys.

Questions? Get answers from the RockyMountainATV staff and other customers.

RockyMountainATV?