Review of RockyCameras

RockyCameras reviews

aurelienc1
3/20/18

I've bought several items from Rocky Cameras over the years without any problem. My last transaction was for a 70 item... Never received, the tracking number never worked, royal mail never heard about it and after a lot of unsuccessfull emails and phone calls, i think i'm just f**ked up and I 'll never see my money back or the item.

I've decided to make a complaint to the ECC : https://www.europe-consommateurs.eu/en/home/

If you have experienced the same issues with this robber as a lot of peoples reviewed on the internet do the same thing to make it stop !

lionelp7
2/7/14

Purchase some items which were costing not too much then graduated to $200plus and I have not received the lens yet after numerous emails and promises from rockycameras.Rocky is a liar and a thief.Its been two months now,I rang him too but keep on getting answer phones,I am in New Zealand and its frustrating as he does not respond to any of my correspondence,I wonder why?

gregorya2
10/31/12

Excellent seller, fast delivery, great items

Questions? Get answers from the RockyCameras staff and other customers.

RockyCameras?