This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Rockmerch.co.uk

Rockmerch.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Rockmerch.co.uk?

“Scam company run by Carl Harrison.”

Mark S.
2/27/21

Carl Harrison and his manager John Storm are fraudsters. Please please please please please please do not order from this company. I am still waiting on a refund which this Carl Harrison advised me I would get a month ago. Total BULL SH-TTER. He his a carn artist. He has already as a director been bankrupt from one company. Going to take it further. He has 1 week.

marks3416
February 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

alanh475
January 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Shocking service. Ordered a toy set on 30/11, received an order complete email on 10/12. What does this mean? Does it mean dispatched? I emailed a week later asking for a tracking number and this was ignored. I emailed a week later again having had no reply and this was also ignored. So no toy which was a Christmas present. Ordered loads of items this festive period and Royal Mail have delivered them all. Except this one. Why wouldn't they have tracking for a £50 item? Was it even sent? Then they have the nerve to send a £5 discount voucher. Have placed a chargeback with my bank. EDIT - they have responded to my message with the audacity to claim that I received a card from Royal Mail advising that I missed delivery/had to collect- this is total rubbish- Royal Mail don't do this during the pandemic and leave all items at the door- I didn't receive any card or my item and also the claim that it is on the way back to them is rubbish- Royal Mail keep items for one month before returning to sender! I've phoned Royal Mail sorting office today and they have no record of any items from Rock Merch being delivery attempted. My best guess is that they never had stock of the item and it was never sent. Very crooked.

Tip for consumers:
They refuse to provide tracking numbers, won’t answer emails, and lie that Royal Mail tried to deliver and left a calling card, which they didn’t, and the item supposedly is being returned. If they send standard first class they wouldn’t be able to track any return, anyway during pandemic Royal Mail don’t do this and leave all parcels at door.

Products used:
An action figure set

jeanb203
December 3rd, 2019

Over 2 weeks no clue what's going on with my order. They don't reply to customer concerns. Stay away from this company. I'm contacting the f de sud department of the credit card company.

Questions? Get answers from the Rockmerch.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rockmerch.co.uk?

Have a question about Rockmerch.co.uk?