Review of RockingHorse

Tel: 888.523.2823

glendab60
Glenda B.
12/4/18

This was a perfect opportunity for the type of a gift my grandchild wanted and it was happy for my husband and myself to find it.

paulr353
Paul R.
6/29/17

Great web site - can't wait to see pictures of my niece on the horse - it's the cutest one on the web.

cynthiac144
Cynthia C.
6/29/17

This was my first time shopping here and everything went very smooth, from choosing my item to placing my order. I will shop again

danaw63
Dana W.
6/29/17

Super easy to navigate and love the fact that you accept PayPal. As long as item is delivered safe and functioning properly, I would definitely buy for my Grand Daughter again and recommend RockingHorse.com

vernonr15
Vernon R.
6/29/17

It's my first time ordering from this site. Ordering was easy with the step by step method. Hope that I'm equally satisfied with my granddaughter's Rocking Horse.

herbs12
Herb S.
6/29/17

Shipping and delivery only items I am not happy with. Fifty percent of the purchase to get it within a week... really. Some discount should be applied or different options available. AOL Prime has you guys put to shame.

38 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the RockingHorse staff and other customers.

RockingHorse?