Review of Rocketiaq

1 Review From Our Community

marcr38
12/7/17

Like many of the other people who have submitted recent reviews and complaints, I ordered a product -a socket wrench set - In September 2017. On October 10, when I contacted them I got an immediate response from Greg. He promised that the item would be shipped very soon. He stated ( this is copied and paste it from his email):

Thank you for your recent inquiry with RocketIAQ.com, This is Greg just giving you an update. We've cut away at a significant portion of the Backlog, and several of our systems from a server outage are coming back into service. I thank you greatly for your patience in this matter. Our developers had to quite literally rebuild our inventory management and order process integration.

This will help greatly in determining when your order can go out. My last correspondence with fulfillment was this week. I will still be aiming to get this order out as soon as possible. In many cases I've heard from customers claiming they've received their order prior to Tracking update. So, please advise if you have. It is likely to have already shipped.

I hope this assists you.

Regards
Greg

I have sent three more inquiries, and have heard nothing back. This morning I contacted my credit card company and cancel the transaction.

I wish that I had looked on the Better Business Bureau website for reviews. I did look to see if they were well rated, and saw what others had seen: a series of 4 to 5 star ratings. I did not dig deeper, and wish I had. Most positive ratings on the web are 1-2 word ratings and appear to have been copied repeatedly.

It seems that this is a pattern, and every effort should be made to alert others to this companys business practices.

Questions? Get answers from the Rocketiaq staff and other customers.

Rocketiaq?