Rock Bottom Golf

Rock Bottom Golf has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rock Bottom Golf ranks 2nd among Golf Other sites.

How would you rate Rock Bottom Golf?

“Great deal on hats.”

Ken B.
3/26/21

I've been a customer of Rockbottom Golf for a few years and always look at their deals in the emails. I got a great deal on two golf hats a few weeks ago. One was a Ben Hogan ($5.99) & the other was a Srixon ($11.99). They both were super good quality and would easily sell in pro shops for $20-$25 each. Yeah the shipping was $9.99, but hey, two great hats for about $26 & I had my choice of colors too. Can't beat that! Oh and they were delivered inside of a week, which was sooner than promised. Rockbottom Golf is a great place to shop.

kenb584
March 26th, 2021

sids96
October 6th, 2021

I had a problem with a GPS watch that I purchased. Scott in customer service is the BEST he took care of my return label and once he saw it was being shipped back he sent a replacement watch which arrived in perfect shape. Scott was very informative on emails back and forth and gets 2 BIG thumbs up for all his Service. Thanks Scott!

jamest1937
August 2nd, 2021

Had a good experience with Rock Bottom on this purchase. My clubs arrived on time and packaged securely.

stevenp965
February 16th, 2021

Rock Bottom Golf has all the golf products I need. Will definitely do business with this company. Their Club trade-in is best in business.

jamesb5184
August 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

I received my product and realized I had made a mistake on sizing when ordering. I followed the return protocol on their site and still have not received credit back. I already ordered and received my replacement size.

bradb477
July 9th, 2021

First time purchasing anything through Rock Bottom Golf. The clubs I purchased were used but in "Excellent condition". Upon arrival, I was not disappointed! This will not be my last time shopping through RBG, and I have already recommended it to a few friends.

Tip for consumers:
It's a company based in the united states, so expect to pay customs upon arrival. I paid 60$ on a 550$ purchase.

Golf Clubs

lindab3441
September 20th, 2021

My daughter and I were going to a two ladies scramble tournament, we like to dress the same. Rock bottom had ladies shirts buy one get on free. I ordered, it was same week as tournament, I took chance, and they were delivered before we had to leave. We were so excited and looked great!

donavanf2
August 31st, 2021

Always pleased with my orders from RBG. I tell everyone that will listen to the deals I get. I will definitely be shipping again

dane412
August 3rd, 2021

Extremely happy with used club purchase, both myself and wife bought used drivers and they were in excellent condition and delivered on time for a weekend round!

jeffh1326
September 13th, 2021

I bought an item that did not work when it arrived. They promptly send me a replacement. It shipped quickly.

Golf club cleaner

kevink890
July 21st, 2021

I have used Rock Bottom Golf for over 10 years and I have never had a problem with shopping on the website, products or their delivery of products. Will continue to shop Rock Bottom.

shoes

larryl628
May 11th, 2021

I've purchased or traded golf clubs with Rockbottom many times and each time i've received excellent service. Their web site is very easy to use and their rewards program is top notch.

Clubs, shoes and clothing

Questions? Get answers from the Rock Bottom Golf staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rock Bottom Golf?

Have a question about Rock Bottom Golf?