Review of Rlmbautosales

1 Review From Our Community

al15167
1/2/15

Disappointing Gift!

Very disappointed! Purchased a vehicle from this dealership the Friday before Christmas as a gift for my son. Unbeknownst to me, it needs a catalytic converter - $1377 (engine light popped up on the second day of driving the car after it was purchased). Clearly the code was erased prior to them selling it to me. In addition, it needs front wheel bearings, and a axle carrier bearing - $1100. The car has an old inspection sticker so this means it won't pass inspection until the converter is fixed. My advice to anyone purchasing an "as is" vehicle from this dealership would be to please bring a mechanic with you to thoroughly inspect the car you are interested in purchasing. The sales people seem nice but don't let they're friendly demeanor foul you because at the end of the day they are trying to move cars. I understand they sold me an "as is" vehicle but the issues I mentioned earlier should have been properly disclosed to me beforehand especially when I asked what's wrong with the car twice. But I guess that's the trickery for some dealerships when selling "as is" vehicles you disclose nothing. Finding out I have to put an additional $2477 for mechanical work into a car after only having it for less than a week is completely disheartening and unacceptable! Call it a fluke, call it bad luck or just call it BAD BUSINESS!!

Christmas gift gone bad!

Questions? Get answers from the Rlmbautosales staff and other customers.

Rlmbautosales?