RJL Technologies reviews

matthewd175
Matthew D.
1/24/18

Thanks to Omar at RJL for answering all my question graciously, I went
ahead and purchased the medical grade monitor I needed. No problems!

vincentg47
Vincent G.
1/6/18

Item/price/and ease of ordering great. Now I just hope delivery of the item is just as great.
Thanks,
Vince

stacys94
Stacy S.
12/16/17

It's been great so far. If the order gets shipped out today, I will sing RJL's praises to anyone who will listen.

luisv45
Luis V.
11/21/17

So far, A good experience overall shopping, 4 star.
I'll give it a 4 star for recommendation if all goes well after using RJL more. And I will be back if all goes well with this purchase. Thank you.

donnac262
Donna C.
11/1/17

The shipping time is terrible. I received NO response to my inquiries regarding my order. But the price was good. And the product is great, once I received it.

johnt516
John T.
10/27/17

dont know about taxes as applicable and shipping as applicable. i like to know HOW much I am getting charged

jamarrm
Jamarr M.
10/2/17

Enterprise Relationship Manager, he was a big help since my last order in june, he was the only one that answered the phone after many, many calls and found out what happened with my order and he's helping me today
Thanks a lot!!!

henryb127
Henry B.
9/16/17

Your website is somewhat difficult to navigate. It was difficult to determine where to click to add something to the cart, then how to check out, and then the registration process interrupted the checkout procedure. It should be one seamless interaction from start to finish with a big obvious button that says "Add to cart," and "Checkout." I understand the desire to have people register, but you should also have an option for a guest checkout.

ciprianm1
Ciprian M.
9/13/17

I felt secure buying on your site. I am looking forward to the rest of the process to be just as successful.

donk72
Don K.
8/30/17

site shows freight as applicable but advertises free shipping. So it left me worried about the shipping cost overall.

kennethb142
Kenneth B.
8/26/17

A well-designed, secure web purchasing template. I am put off that FedEx roped this company into an exclusive contract, because they are grossly overpricing the shipping cost, and I would be perfectly satisfied with USPS Priority, the superior product with a better business model.

joand83
joan d.
7/4/17

Would like to be able to pick my own password subject to some rules regarding length, upper & lower case letters, numbers, etc.

georges292
George S.
6/29/17

wanted to order a lager quantity, would not let me change it from one. No message to tell me if that was due to stock or if i was only allowed to order one.

yaneckw
Yaneck W.
6/29/17

Didn't want to setup an account just to order, tried to do order without password, got error, put in matching passwords, would not take re-submit, lost data had to reenter whole page.

jeromel31
Jerome L.
6/29/17

Really great company always better than barcodesinc and cdw. Those guys don't know anything and charge way too much

danielh298
DANIEL H.
6/29/17

The very first screen after selecting show cart has a "Proceed to Checkout" button. It is not clear if there will be other screens to update address/credit card. Perhaps "Next" would indicate a progression of screens.

tommyz3
Tommy Z.
6/29/17

What i like about RJL is that they know the products they sell and they offer great prices. Shipping options are plentiful and even the free option moves fast

richardp329
Richard p.
6/29/17

Search was not showing up bluetooth scanners. If I did not know what model i was looking for i would not have been able to find it.

PS Hi Richard!

nicoleh152
Nicole H.
6/29/17

I had questions about the product I was ordering and Omar was very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. Thank you :-)

robertb746
Robert B.
6/29/17

Was a pleasure doing business with RJL. Will definitely order again. Customer service is top notch.

campbellp5
Campbell P.
6/29/17

Good information about products. Wish there was a less expensive option for shipping other than Fed Ex ground. Priority Mail would be much less.

amandaw177
Amanda W.
6/29/17

Truly appreciate the patience and extra help from Omar. Great effort to ensure we received the exact product we were looking for. Thank you!

paulp121
Paul P.
6/29/17

Wide variety of products from diverse brands and nice search capability. Checkout was quick and easy.

cesarv13
cesar v.
6/29/17

It was a little difficult to navigate and when I clicked "Proceed to checkout" it placed the order, I expected one last screen.

erf2
ER F.
6/29/17

I had a question and emailed Omar and he quickly responded. Omar is always quick to respond. Excellent transaction.

Questions? Get answers from the RJL Technologies staff and other customers.

RJL Technologies?