The Ritz-Carlton reviews

Tel: +1 301-380-3000
wecare@ritzcarlton.com

marks611
3/15/18

Great place, great people great room I fully recommend this hotel you won't be disappointed,central to London you can't beat it

nicolec126
4/4/17

I would like to express my appreciation for the service I received at the Fort Lauderdale Ritz-Carlton property.My family and I were seeking a relaxing and enjoyable stay, which we did in fact receive. From the moment we walked in the door we felt welcomed and were confident in our choice of stay. Not only did the location and room exceed our expectations, but also the staff members were exceptional. Not being familiar with the area, the concierge was able to provide us with dinner locations that were exactly what we were seeking. The concierge recommended other activities, such as biking along the water, which also added to our stay. The staff, inside, as well as the pool staff, were extremely pleasant and helpful. We made friends with the staff and were able to get outstanding service our entire stay. They were tremendously kind and easy to communicate with, leaving us with an even better experience.I without a doubt will recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Questions? Get answers from the The Ritz-Carlton staff and other customers.

The Ritz-Carlton?