Review of RiteCars

309 E Sunrise Hwy
Lindenhurst, NY 11757, United States

bobbyj22
9/30/15

I filed a complaint with the DMV since these guys defrauded me by selling a car they knew had a problem and they didn't disclose the defect. They had to know since I'm convinced the car battery died in their lot more than once while they had it for sale. Once I start the litigation I'm sure there are records to prove it or one of the employees will fear the consequences of perjury.

The DMV declined to prosecute them so I'm looking for other people that were cheated by this company so we can bring a class action to make them pay for all the petty deceitful maneuvers they have pulled on consumers in the last year or two.

anthonyc53
10/19/14

I waited over a month to write this review since I wanted to give the dealer an opportunity to deliver on its promises. Needless to say I'm still waiting for the promised phone call. I didn't check the reviews before I bought from this place but I sure wish had since I would have taken my business elsewhere.

Here's the problem I have with them. I bought a car that was advertised as having the Entertainment/Technology Package. Bottom line the Bluetooth doesn't work and was draining the battery. Within the first week the car battery died three times. When I bought the car the Bluetooth was something I expressly spoke to the salesman about since it was an important feature to me. The car hadn't even been serviced. Within 3 days the service light came on meaning I had to spend on the scheduled maintenance.

If you were cheated by Rite Cars and want to get in on the class action, email me at LetsSueRiteCars@yahoo.com.

If you get in on the class action the small claim that you have against them will be dealt with. The company must think that the few hundred dollars they cheat people out of will not be enough to support bringing a lawsuit; well they have a big problem now since it's unlawful to engage in a pattern of deceptive practices which includes fraud and many of the other complaints about them that I have read in reviews.

Instead of being honest and spending a few bucks to deliver cars as advertised these guys would rather be jerks. Let's make them pay. Email me at LetsSueRiteCars@yahoo.com if you want to get in on the class action.

Questions? Get answers from the RiteCars staff and other customers.

RiteCars?