Ripples

Ripples has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ripples?

“Ripples bathrooms make your dream bathrooms come ture”

Loretta G.
7/26/18

I got bathroom with ripples a good few years ago and wanted to upgrade change it into a more suitable bathroom but realised i was short of 3000 Euro then read on ripples page you can have your dream bathroom on finance amazing I could thank ripples and their team for their beautiful work of art they have achieved in my bathroom still cant believe its mine thank too ripples show rooms park west.

lorettag11
July 26th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Ripples staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ripples?

Have a question about Ripples?