Right-cars.co.za

Right-cars.co.za has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Right-cars.co.za?

“car lasted 30 minutes”

Edward L.
11/29/19

DEAR BAREND THE HONDA I BOUGHT ON WEDNESDAY WHICH BROKE DOWN WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF LEAVING YOUR PREMESIS WITH A BLOWN HEADGASKET IS UNFORTUNATELY NOT TO STANDARD AND NOT AT ALL WHAT YOU ADVERTISE YOU SUSPOSEDLY SELL AND AS I CALLED YOU IMMEDIATELY WHEN I BROKE DOWN AND YOU AND YOUR STAFF CHOSE TO IGNORE THE INCIDENT AND I ALSO KNOW THAT THE LAW SAYS YOU MUST REIMBURSE ME AS 30 MINUTES IS NOT A REASONABLE TIME TO DRIVE A VEHICLE ONE JUST PURCHASED AND IN YOUR OWN WORDS " I BOUGHT BUT A PIECE OF METAL" STRUCK A CORD.....AS I VISITED YOUR SITE PRIOR, YOUR AD READ " TRUST US IT'S WORTH IT" AND NEXT TO IT......"TIP TOP" TO NOT EXTEND OR CAUSE ANY DISCOMFORT I WOULD SUGGEST YOU EITHER FURNISH ME WITH A SUV OF SIMILAR VALUE THAT ACTUALLY DRIVES FOR SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN HALF AN HOUR OR REIMBURSE ME MY FULL MONEY I PAYED FOR THIS HONDA AS WELL AS THE R3000,00 I HAD TO PAY FOR TOWING THE BROKEN VEHICLE TO MY HOME AT NIGHT AFTER YOUR STAFF TOLD ME ON THE DAY I COULD NOT TAKE IT TO YOUR YARD THOUGH I WAS A MERE 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM YOUR YARD AND ONE HOURS DRIVE FROM MY OWN HOME. KINDEST REGARDS

edwardl206
November 29th, 2019
DEAR BAREND
KINDEST REGARDS

Questions? Get answers from the Right-cars.co.za staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Right-cars.co.za?

Have a question about Right-cars.co.za?