Review of RicosLechon

info@ricoslechon.com

1 star

annam170
9/16/16

No wonder why this Rico's Lechon is so popular. I've been tasting some other lechon here in Cebu but no one beat this Rico's Lechon.

Many celebrities out there have been visiting this restaurant located at Mactan Intl. Airport, Pusok, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines.

They serve well and the ambiance of this restaurant is pretty nice.

arlenem22
7/28/16

I was wondering why people from Cebu loves Lechon. So we tried to dine here once with my husband, the place is very nice, very romantic and perfect for both of us. The lechon we ordered is spicy because they said its their best-selling. So far, it taste good. The cost is not really pricey, and its worth to give a tip for the crew who accommodated and serve us. Good Job.

ezekielm22
7/3/16

The best Lechon I've tasted before was not Rico's. After I found out that Rico's lechon is popular among celebrities, I've been looking Rico's lechon here in Cebu. So I was observing on their menu and their services, its quite good. When the lechon is served, I smelled first the lechon and I was shock that it was fresh. I tried to bit it slowly but still it sounds like I ate a crispy chicken because of its crunchiness and crispiness.

eddysonb
6/14/16

More and more people are loving this restaurant especially Cebuanos. I don't really need to be surprised since it was featured on KrisTV hosted by Kris Aquino, the leading top endorser of the Philippines.

edwardh61
5/12/16

I was here and Rico's Lechon is the best tasting lechon. I'm glad I was able to eat together with my friends, relatives and family.

johnm736
4/20/16

I think this is a must try to everybody especially Cebuanos.

lloydp10
4/20/16

Best in Cebu! Affordable and readily available

Questions? Get answers from the RicosLechon staff and other customers.

RicosLechon?