Richrose.ae

Richrose.ae has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Richrose.ae?

“Online Flower Delivery Services”

Muhammad F.
6/28/20

Now Let me tell you my whole experience in a very broad manner. I ordered flower bouquet from rich rose, at the same time within 2 hours they delivered it. I ordered some flowers for my office and it is handover very quickly in just a few hours. Now I'll tell you how my experience with this delivery team. Once my product is out for delivery, courier boy from delivery call me and ask me to come over 5 km far from my house because it's their companies policy that they will not go beyond the whole Dubai.

muhammadf61
June 28th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Richrose.ae staff and other customers.

richr265
Rich R.
Owner / Executive
RichRose- Online Flower Delivery in UAE brings a wide range of flower bouquet in Dubai, Sharjah for Birthday, Anniversary, Get well Soon, and other occasions. We deliver online flower boxes, flower Bouquet at your place without any extra charges across Dubai with very carefully so that flower remains fresh and in good condition.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Richrose.ae?

Have a question about Richrose.ae?