Review of Rhinometro

1 star

mikes715
Mike S.
4/12/18

I was skeptical of going with a color match liner as opposed to the standard black
I was very pleased with how close it is to the color of my truck, nearly a perfect match. The workmanship and customer service are some of the best that I've received in the DFW area in the last 3 years.
The quality and durability is incredible, and have receiv
ed numerous compliments in the weeks following installation.
The only downside was that they installed a badge on the inside of the bed with the company info. I don't mind it being there, and am glad to help advertise a good product and a good company, just wish to be asked before just doing it.
Overall, these guys have won me over and recommend everyone to consider them for any of the services that they offer

brians470
Brian S.
4/12/18

Kind of a misty overcast early appointment on a Saturday when a dry line was supposed to have passed much earlier than it did. The expert behind the gun would not apply the product until conditions were acceptable. I had to wait a little longer than I had planned. How many places have you been lately where you can complain that a business refuses to push your order through ASAP if quality is at stake? Dang final result is better than I expected.

brucer75
Bruce R.
4/12/18

I had what I thought was a defective liner in my truck bed installed in May of ****. I had Rhino Linings of the Metroplex located in Grand Prairie evaluate it. They immediately said that job was inferior (done under previous management)and they gave me full compensation toward a "remove and replace" new liner. It was more than I expected; the job is top notch; I never give 5 stars but am dis-satisfied with nothing. BA

jd169
J D.

Outstanding service
I called several Rhino Liner competitors around DFW for quotes and I know I made the right choice. Peter and his crew were friendly, helpful, and efficient during my visit. They made me aware of a $30 coupon from their website which gave me an even more competitive price. The technician went above and beyond with the installation as if it were his t
ruck. Without asking, he spent additional time buffing out old adhesive residue and did some paint detail to ensure a flawless install. My truck looks awesome, thanks guys!

fernandom61
Fernando M.

Rhino Linings of the metroplex
I had rhino liner installed on my 2011 F250 and they did a really nice job. I will be a returning customer and would also reccommend them to anyone wanting to have rhino liner

loyale2
Loyal E.

Rhino Linings of Metroplex
I had a Rhino liner installed on my new 2011 F-150 and they did areal nice job. Very straight forward about everything. I recommend them.

jakec61
Jake C.
4/12/18

Installed rhino liner in bed of chevy truck
Great service, quick fast and friendly great looking bed liner. Will recommend

pattersonp
Patterson P.

Very professional service
The scheduling system is easy and they are usually flexible about when you come in, the workers are friendly and willing to assist you in any misunderstandings you may have or any special services you may need. Pricing is very clear cut and easy to understand. The work they do is top-notch and as far as in the metroplex th
ere may be no better place for bedliner work than Rhino Linings

joelo10
Joel O.
4/12/18

I had the bed & rails done on my 2010 Silverado & am very pleased to say the least
My truck looks like it was meant to have the bed & railings lined. Had the UV protectant applied as well & it shines great!
The employees are very friendly & very helpful. My truck was ready when they said it was going to be ready.
I'd highly recomend them to f
riends & family.

rf53
R F.

These guys are great
Maybe a little tricky to find, but great. They have now done two trucks for me now, five years apart, and I would refer them to anyone looking for a Rhino Liner. They take amazing care of you, as well as your vehicle from start to finish. They really do a first rate job and are very detailed from their descriptions, to the appl
ication process. The finished result looks incredible. Pricing is more than fair, and he even gave me a coupon for $50 off that just made me add on another service! I am, again, more than pleased with Rhino Linings of the Metroplex. I can't imagine receiving any better service or quality of workmanship anywhere. Pasqual is great and you can see the pride he takes in his work

kimberlyg116
Kimberly G.
4/12/18

Very good results and done very fast
Only suggestion is to inform customer of drain holes need to be redrilled after curing or plug with drainage "straws". Outstanding product otherwise and very visually appealing.

willg34
Will G.
4/12/18

We looked at a lot of bed liner options and local companies
Most places sell other things and do liners on the side. Rhino Linings was our choice and Rhino Linings of the Metroplex was the best! Rhino is all they do and they do liners very well. They exceeded our expectations, work was done on time, high quality and at a great price. Our truck
looks great!! Thanks Peter!

larryw111
Larry W.
4/12/18

My son and I were so pleased with his liner that I now have mine as well
Pasqual Ortiz is not only courteous and attentive, but the workmanship is second to none! He does an absolutely flawless job. I have recommended them to others and will continue to do so because when you leave you have an awarness of how well you have been treated.

rogern43
Roger N.

Excellent product and service
They were very helpful in explaining the process and benefits. The finished product looks great and was very reasonable. A very professional "pay-attention-to-detail" job!I would recommend to anyone.

ratepointr
RatePoint R.

Getting our Rhino Liner was quick and easy
He honored the price he quoted and steered us to a coupon that saved us more. The work is guaranteed so we're happy!

trentm18
Trent M.

My Rhino Lining was done quickly, efficiently, and looks fantastic
On top of that, it was by far the best price around. The staff was knowledgable and polite. I really can't say enough good things about my experience. It also gives me comfort to see the Rhino Lining seal on it, so I know it's authentic and not a cheap imitation!

dianaa78
Diana A.
4/12/18

The staff was professional and very courteous

I took my boss's new truck in and needed to wait while they installed the liner. They don't have an actual customer service waiting room. But they have two comfortable padded desk-type chairs in the office and a water cooler. Since it was so hot outside, the owner/manager suggested I take the chair th
at would get the least amount of direct sunlight. I felt very comfortable being the only female there.
It took two hours - just as they said it would. It's great to work with a company who does what they say and does it well.

jimg89
Jim G.
4/12/18

Very friendly, courteous and professional people
I had a rhino liner sprayed in and my truck was done when they said it would be done and looks great. The next week they installed a rolling truck bed cover. Again, it was done when promised. No hidden costs, price was up front. These are really good people and the workmanship is excellent.

dank140
dan k.

This was my second visit to Rhino Linings of the Metroplex
I was treated very well there the first time, and this second visit was even better. My work was done when they told me it would be, and there were no hidden surprises in the cost. (Heck, they even told me how to save and additional $50.00 with one of their on-line coupons.) They will be do
ing any additional work I might need, and I will be telling co-workers about the great job as well

jerryi9
Jerry I.

This is my second liner that Rhino Linings of the Metroplex has installed
My first liner still looked great after 12 years. The new liner on my 2010 Dodge 2500 looks great! I'm sure I will be just as pleased with this one.

barba15
Barb a.
4/12/18

Since we had a truck lined in 1991, we have to be one of the oldest customers of Rhino Linings
of the Metroplex. The lining in that truck, which we still own, is still in excellent condition. When we recently bought a new truck, Rhino brand was the obvious choice for us. You go with what you know is a superior product.
Jim called and made the a
ppointment. He was busy that day, so I (Barb) drove the truck over. I was a little early, but they started on the truck right away. Since we live a distance from the shop, I needed to wait for the truck to be completed. They finished the truck in a little over 2 hours, which was less time than predicted.
While I was waiting, the proprietors were courteous and attentive. They answered all my questions and showed me some other applications for the lining material. I asked about bed covers and received a real education.
In short, we can't recommend Rhino Linings of the Metroplex any higher. Great product (and we have almost 20 years experience with it) and great service.
Barb and Jim

scottw183
Scott W.

I had my truck done at Rhino Linings of the Metroplex in Grand Prairie, TX
They had great prices and were super friendly. This will bring the resale value up on your vehicle.It will also protect the bed and keep it nice looking for as long as you have the truck. You can haul things without scratching up the bed. It is also non-skid so things aren't
flying around too much. I highly recommend this product for any truck. It not only is functional but looks great!

milti
Milt I.
4/12/18

I am extemely satisfied with both the quality of the product and service i received from rhino
linings of the metroplex. The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous and i was able to pick my truck up the same day i dropped it off. I will be recomending them in the future.
Sincerely,
Milt IV

wayner56
Wayne R.
4/12/18

After calling Rhino Linings of the Metroplex I was amazed at how they managed to fit me in even
when they were booked solid. I received my truck back as promised at the time specified and in a very friendly manner. My truck looks amazing as if came from the factory that way...I am truly happy with the results and with friendly and courteous service.
I will use them again and again

miker395
Mike R.
4/12/18

first and foremost, I am one of the most critical and picky customers Rhino lining has ever had
I was very impressed with the quality and price. All I can say is WOW, truck looks bad a**.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhinometro staff and other customers.

Rhinometro?