Rhino Camera

Rhino Camera has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 4,690 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhino Camera also ranks 44th among Camera sites.

4,077

• Contact with customer service (in Dutch) went smoothly.
  • Slow shipping and the website could be a bit more upfront on the delivery time before the customers order.

• On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option.
How would you rate Rhino Camera?

“Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory”

anonymous I.
3/7/20

Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory. The service and delivery where perfect. So we stay friends....

“On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is...”

Teun B.
1/17/20

On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option. But apparently not. That was a bit disappointing.

Reviews (4,690)

customer service (8) delivery time (11) shopping experience (6) 10 days (5) het product (13) asn bank (3) overzichtelijke website (4) good price (15) scherpe prijzen (5) quick delivery (5) 3 days (3) 1 week (6)
kunnemanr
Kunneman R.
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
A little more information / description and specifications with the article listings would be helpful and increase my satisfaction to five stars.
saschas20
Sascha S.
June 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slow shipping and the website could be a bit more upfront on the delivery time before the customers order. But that helps with the prices and I accepted this.
Otherwise absolutely fine.
jchb
JCH B.
March 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
The articles are excellent at a very competitive price. In my case it took 5 weeks before the order was complete. So have some patience.
Ordered Canon 70-200 2.8 L IS USM III lens after 1 week, and received the UV filter after 5 weeks
harv
Har v.
April 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
1 st timer, for me anyhow. Mail contact was separate from Chat contact. This is confusing and should be altered.
For the rest: correct and pleasant. Delivery very fast.
Be aware that all brochures, manuals etc are in English.
hendrikn6
Hendrik N.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very competitive and so far no problems encountered, also in the past with an order in 2014 and one a few years later everything very satisfactory.
rafaels221
Rafael S.
July 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easier to find description of the product (for example, the package deal with the camera includes a camera bag, but no description is given about the bag)
georged145
George d.
February 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
No link the the package have been sent.
Package have been sent with other transport organization as mentioned.
No direct answers to a call, looks out of order.
But answer within an hour with email.
jacquelinep156
Jacqueline P.
April 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Het is de tweede keer dat ik bij Rhino een camera koop omdat de service en prijs mij beviel de eerste keer
marcc61
Marc C.
September 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I would recommend to buy photographic from this website. I had a few questions that were answered rapidly by Michael using liveChat
jb454
J B.
August 6th, 2017
Verified purchase
I was not aware the product was shipped from outside Europe. Therefor I assume there is a risk of receiving additional local TAX. Second in case I need product support (guarantee support) it might be more difficult and will take longer.

In my case there was cash back action from Nikon which could not be applied on my purchase. If I had bought the camera locally with cash back a lower price could be received.
johanr19
Johan R.
April 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
Delivery was as promised, but note that the free delivery option takes some extra time and you don't get a tracking number initially. This was specified, but I didn't read it carefully enough, so I caused myself some confusion.
kav4
KA V.
Verified purchase
The package took a while to arrive (over a week) but the camera body is perfect and the price was very sharp! It was hard to reach customer service, the only way contact could be made was via chatting. Shipping confirmation was not sent so I had no idea if the camera had been sent already or when it would arrive: a bit nerve wracking with such an expensive item.... But all in all I am satisfied and would consider ordering again.
mg121
M G.
Verified purchase
Nice email exchange upfront the transaction and easy contact when stopping transaction due to misunderstanding. Quick reimbursement of amount transferred. Very much appreciated.
renildev
Renilde V.
Verified purchase
Would assume en surely strongly appreciate to get delivery latest by this WE. Also eventual delivery on Saturday 11 April obviously still OK.
Many thanks in advance!
douglasr46
Douglas R.
Verified purchase
A small problem with DHL not supplying a shipping number delayed delivery but Rhinocamera tried there best to fix the problem. Friendly and helpful service.
hugom49
Hugo M.
August 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
A lot of small problems, mainly because of my mistakes. All is cleared out by your staff in a polite manner :-)
gerb6
Ger B.
Verified purchase
Sofar I rate the shopping experience as good, I just need a Dutch manual.

With best regards,

Ger Burgers
walterv22
Walter V.
Verified purchase
1. I wanted to use the login option, even without password the next step was showing (no reaction on "password vergeten")
2.Payment with Maestro wouldn't accept the cardnumber, the securitycode isn't present on maestro-card, so I was forced to use VISA.
3. Goods were delivered one day earlier than announced, I wasn't present, so I had to pick it up @ DHL-offices. I didn't get a delivery notice one day in advance so I could plan reception.
anonymousy480
anonymous Y.
December 12th, 2018
Verified purchase
Prices are very good and buying experience is neat. Only issue is that the technical specs are not mentioned, so need to get tech data from other sources during the buying comparison.
vand19
van d.
Verified purchase
Good price including tax, shipment etc. Fast personal response via mail from local rhino representative. At the moment the best price/quality I could find on the market. Reliable supplier with personal touch.
lucb22
Luc B.
Verified purchase
I'm happy with the price, delivery was fast and packaging was good.
One small comment. The language of the menu structure of the camera is not available in Dutch. I have to use the English language. this was not mentioned on the website. I order on a Dutch site and expected to receive a camera which could be set in Dutch. this is not the case. Not the end of the world but it's a shame.
kjv2
KJ v.
August 28th, 2017
Verified purchase
Some items are realy compettitive, others (e.g. accessories) could do better. Overall it is good shopping at Rhinocamera and I am very pleased with there services.
basw1
Bas W.
Verified purchase
There was a short delay in delivery due to some official holidays , but after that I got the camera soon . Good price , good product , I am happy !
peterh284
Peter H.
Verified purchase
I hope this order will also lead to the same experience as the last time when I was very satisfied about my shopping at Rhinocamera!
guidol7
Guido L.
July 14th, 2017
Verified purchase
Pitty only Credit Card payments were possible. Had some struggle to find out why other payment alternatives were not offered or not working.
A shipping confirmation as soon as products leave Rhinocamera would also improve customer satisfaction.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Camera staff and other customers.

rhinoc1
Rhino C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhino Camera?

Have a question about Rhino Camera?