Review of Rhino Camera

4,110 reviews with 2 stars

paulj111
Paul J.
12/30/17
You limit the choice: one always needs to order the "snuittas" although one might only want to order the battery or the memory card.
peterd239
Peter D.
12/26/17
Online in store payment didn't work, from Belgium

Happy about camera+lenses as a kit

Less about the cameracase + sdcard : brandless, cheap quality ? not according to the images on the site, would not purchase those again
Had to ask for the invoice
ryana78
Ryan A.
12/7/17
Not possible to pay directly via the website with Maestro while the website say i can.
Package was ordered 10/11 and arrived 24/11 !!! Very very late, not cool.
Communication with Michael via e-mail was fast but to solve the problem they waited (to long) until i really insisted them to track the package.
janv58
Jan V.
11/7/17
Ik kon op eerste plaats BTW niet in orde krijgen. na enkele mails en discussie werd de prijs aangepast maar toen bleek factuur nog fout. ondertussen rechtgezet.

Alleen is na bijna een maand de betaling via mijn credit card nog steeds niet rechtgezet.

matige tot slechte service en vooral zeer onduidelijke communicatie
billh214
Bill H.
6/29/17
Price is good but tracking and updates are not. Customer service are good once you can reach them but they need to proactively call when emails fail. For an expensive item I needed regular updates on progress.
michielo2
Michiel O.
6/29/17
The delivery took for ever (over 1 and a half week) and the packaging was not good. I ordered a grey Nikon D3300 and they delivered a black one.
The camera by itself I love and the price was very good.
They should however in my opinion tell you more straight foreward that the added battery is not an origional Nikon battery but a cheaper replacement battery with different voltage and current specifications. Therefore I will not use it and see it as a waist of monney.
pappab
Pappa B.
6/29/17
Delivery with GHL Express but no track and trace number received in time. Therefore no-one was home when deliverred. Method used for re-delivery not client friendly for older generation. Therefore lots of emails etc later till eventually order was deliverred and received.
kc164
K C.
6/29/17
I would not find the livechat link on any page. The instructions say it was in the bottom corner but I could not find a link. When I call the number I get an automated menu that just cuts me off after telling my what the options are rather than connects me to a service agent. I had to resort to e-mails which took too long to reply to.

The delivery options are too limited also. I will not be at home to accept a delivery as I work all day. I can not have it delivered to my work place. I am going away on holiday at the weekend and need the camera before then. I tried to arrange the Pakjegemak service i.e. to have it delivered to my local post office for collection but that did not seem to be possible. Now I will probably end up not being home for the delivery on Friday, I will have to stay home all day saturday in case it gets delivered then or else I will miss it altogether and it will get send back to the retailer. Absolutely hopeless service.
daniela243
Daniel A.
6/29/17
You only receive some kind of invoice, but you don't receive any confirmation about your order or when you can expert your order. The product i received in a blank box without any discription or any other paperwork.
amodk1
Amod K.
6/29/17
I placed my order on 3 Dec with the knowledge (as per your website) that the product will be delivered within 3-5 business days. I went on vacation on 12 Dec and till then I had not received the order. You can perhaps understand how disappointed I was. The order was finally delivered on 15 Dec to my neighbour as I was not at home. Please do not give false information on delivery times on your websites!!!
teunb8
Teun B.
6/29/17
lots of errors in website (I recon it's the search engine doesn't work). Items available as package deal were not available as single item (like the nikon en-el15 battery). ASN-bank is not available as option for payment with ideal. So service needs work.
johnw896
John W.
6/29/17
Not delivering in the agreed period.
Therefore had to go on vacation without a camera. Very disappointed about the feedback from the costumer services.
petral6
Petra L.
6/29/17
it was verry hard to get in contact with you, something that i find anoying when im spending 1650€
yvonnek12
Yvonne K.
6/29/17
It was clear to find everything. But when I wanted to ask anything by phone I couldnot reach anybody and the connection was broken twice after a spoken message. The site gave not on stock but asked with chat it should be on stock afterall. Wait and see.

A company should be able to be called to ask questions. It is very bad that this is not possible at all.
I waited very long before I could use my camera. because I didnot had the right charger for Europe delivered with the camera.
joycec101
Joyce C.
6/29/17
You ask for feedback, well the site doen't work properly with an Ipad mini and content isn't accesible.
Overall the site doesn't give a trustworthy feeling maybe due to poor use of the dutch language. I'm looking for a new camera body but hesitate. For now I just ordered a "cheap" lens wich i'll be paying for at my doorstep. Sadly thats not possible for higher amounts....
Maybe the posibility to pay with paypal will make the hurdle smaller.
But hey If my order and future ones do arrive I will advice rhinocamera to others.
This is my first time experience and refering to feedback I think there's much to win. ;-)
guyb55
Guy B.
6/29/17
ordered another type of camera (NEX3N) that was "lost" during transport. The camera is not in stock anymore so we had to change our choice to NEX5R and pay 90 extra (a discount was given by rhino). We will not be able to use the camera next weekend as planned
bobd260
Bob D.
6/29/17
No stepping back option available in ordering process and paying with ideal is not going will until this point. The exact message i can't read because this pop-up box cannot be moved.
4.1K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Camera staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rhino Camera