Rhino Camera

Rhino Camera has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 4,620 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhino Camera also ranks 45th among Camera sites.

• Contact with customer service (in Dutch) went smoothly.
  • Delivery time quite short and corresponds fully tout my expectations.

• On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option.
How would you rate Rhino Camera?

“Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory”

anonymous I.
3/7/20

Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory. The service and delivery where perfect. So we stay friends....

“On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is...”

1/17/20

On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option. But apparently not. That was a bit disappointing.

Reviews (4,620)

customer service (8) delivery time (10) shopping experience (6) 10 days (5) het product (13) asn bank (3) overzichtelijke website (4) good price (14) scherpe prijzen (5) quick delivery (5) 3 days (3) 1 week (6)
teunb9
January 17th, 2020
amodk1
Amod K.
Verified purchase
I placed my order on 3 Dec with the knowledge (as per your website) that the product will be delivered within 3-5 business days. I went on vacation on 12 Dec and till then I had not received the order. You can perhaps understand how disappointed I was. The order was finally delivered on 15 Dec to my neighbour as I was not at home. Please do not give false information on delivery times on your websites!!!
bobd260
Bob D.
Verified purchase
No stepping back option available in ordering process and paying with ideal is not going will until this point. The exact message i can't read because this pop-up box cannot be moved.
yvonnek12
Yvonne K.
Verified purchase
It was clear to find everything. But when I wanted to ask anything by phone I couldnot reach anybody and the connection was broken twice after a spoken message. The site gave not on stock but asked with chat it should be on stock afterall. Wait and see.

A company should be able to be called to ask questions. It is very bad that this is not possible at all.
I waited very long before I could use my camera. because I didnot had the right charger for Europe delivered with the camera.
michielo2
Michiel O.
Verified purchase
The delivery took for ever (over 1 and a half week) and the packaging was not good. I ordered a grey Nikon D3300 and they delivered a black one.
The camera by itself I love and the price was very good.
They should however in my opinion tell you more straight foreward that the added battery is not an origional Nikon battery but a cheaper replacement battery with different voltage and current specifications. Therefore I will not use it and see it as a waist of monney.
pappab
Pappa B.
Verified purchase
Delivery with GHL Express but no track and trace number received in time. Therefore no-one was home when deliverred. Method used for re-delivery not client friendly for older generation. Therefore lots of emails etc later till eventually order was deliverred and received.
johnw896
John W.
Verified purchase
Not delivering in the agreed period.
Therefore had to go on vacation without a camera. Very disappointed about the feedback from the costumer services.
ryana78
Ryan A.
December 7th, 2017
Verified purchase
Not possible to pay directly via the website with Maestro while the website say i can.
Package was ordered 10/11 and arrived 24/11 !!! Very very late, not cool.
Communication with Michael via e-mail was fast but to solve the problem they waited (to long) until i really insisted them to track the package.
peterd239
Peter D.
December 26th, 2017
Verified purchase
Online in store payment didn't work, from Belgium

Happy about camera+lenses as a kit

Less about the cameracase + sdcard : brandless, cheap quality ? not according to the images on the site, would not purchase those again
Had to ask for the invoice
billh214
Bill H.
Verified purchase
Price is good but tracking and updates are not. Customer service are good once you can reach them but they need to proactively call when emails fail. For an expensive item I needed regular updates on progress.
joycec101
Joyce C.
Verified purchase
You ask for feedback, well the site doen't work properly with an Ipad mini and content isn't accesible.
Overall the site doesn't give a trustworthy feeling maybe due to poor use of the dutch language. I'm looking for a new camera body but hesitate. For now I just ordered a "cheap" lens wich i'll be paying for at my doorstep. Sadly thats not possible for higher amounts....
Maybe the posibility to pay with paypal will make the hurdle smaller.
But hey If my order and future ones do arrive I will advice rhinocamera to others.
This is my first time experience and refering to feedback I think there's much to win. ;-)
guyb55
Guy B.
Verified purchase
ordered another type of camera (NEX3N) that was "lost" during transport. The camera is not in stock anymore so we had to change our choice to NEX5R and pay 90 extra (a discount was given by rhino). We will not be able to use the camera next weekend as planned
kc164
K C.
Verified purchase
I would not find the livechat link on any page. The instructions say it was in the bottom corner but I could not find a link. When I call the number I get an automated menu that just cuts me off after telling my what the options are rather than connects me to a service agent. I had to resort to e-mails which took too long to reply to.

The delivery options are too limited also. I will not be at home to accept a delivery as I work all day. I can not have it delivered to my work place. I am going away on holiday at the weekend and need the camera before then. I tried to arrange the Pakjegemak service i.e. to have it delivered to my local post office for collection but that did not seem to be possible. Now I will probably end up not being home for the delivery on Friday, I will have to stay home all day saturday in case it gets delivered then or else I will miss it altogether and it will get send back to the retailer. Absolutely hopeless service.
teunb8
Verified purchase
lots of errors in website (I recon it's the search engine doesn't work). Items available as package deal were not available as single item (like the nikon en-el15 battery). ASN-bank is not available as option for payment with ideal. So service needs work.
daniela243
Daniel A.
Verified purchase
You only receive some kind of invoice, but you don't receive any confirmation about your order or when you can expert your order. The product i received in a blank box without any discription or any other paperwork.
paulj111
Paul J.
December 30th, 2017
Verified purchase
You limit the choice: one always needs to order the "snuittas" although one might only want to order the battery or the memory card.
petral6
Petra L.
Verified purchase
it was verry hard to get in contact with you, something that i find anoying when im spending 1650€
4.3K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Camera staff and other customers.

rhinoc1
Rhino C.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhino Camera?

Have a question about Rhino Camera?